Top Tsuyu x Bottom Male Reader🌸(Part 1)

So My friend requested this @Itwofie1. Please go follow her! She is an amazing person and She is currently making a story, she published most of it but not all of it-! :D and Ochaco is Y/N's Sister

~Tsuyu's POV~

I walked into the classroom only to see Aizawa-Sensei sleeping, Not Bothered that Bakugo was yelling at Midoriya, Ida yelling at Bakugo to stop, and a lot of other things along with the others. Denki being an idiot, Kirishima saying that's not very manly to Bakugo. But there was no sign of Y/N-Chan. He's Always early, even earlier than the teachers. I walked to Aizawa and Tapped him.

"Mr. Aizawa?" ~kero~

Aizawa opened his eyes and looked at me, I stared at him.

Aizawa- "What do you need Asui?"

He unzipped his yellow sleeping bag and got out of it, then stood up and looked down at me.

"Where is Y/N-San? He's always here before the teachers and students" ~kero~

I asked, Aizawa didn't say anything for a while, then spoke.

Aizawa- "Oh? I don't know where he is. I didn't see him when i came in."

Everyone stopped when we heard the loud speaker come on, Calling for Mr. Aizawa to go to the principal's office. Our Principal is Principal Nezu. He's a little, well crazy in a way. About 10 minutes later Aizawa came back.

Aizawa- "Alright, Y/N is out sick, that is why he isn't here."

'How did Y/N get sick? Doesn't Y/N's quirk help him not get sick??'

Everyone was yelling my name trying to get my attention, I zoned out wondering why Y/N had gotten sick. Till I felt something or 'someone' zap me. I looked at the people surrounding me. They looked back, but when they looked at me, they looked kinda worried. I sat up.

"Is something wrong?" ~kero~

Aizawa- "No but did you hear what i say about Y/N?"

i stared at him and shook my head. 

Aizawa- "Y/N will be back tomorrow, he got a small cold, His quirk got deactivated and caught a cold."

Y/N's quirk got deactivated..? But how.. Maybe a Villain..? But Y/N is the hardest from Midoriya to capture, did they capture him in his sleep? But Y/N usually never sleeps so, did he fall asleep and someone deactivated his quirk?? I looked up at Aizawa as he and the class glared at me still.

"Alright" ~kero~

~Time skip to the next day~

I walked into the classroom and saw Y/N, I ran to Y/N and Jumped into his Arms as he saw me

"Y/N! I missed you! What happened?" ~Kero~

~Y/N's POV~

"I got sick, my quirk wasn't working, so i went to the doctors, and they said since my quirk isn't working, I could get sick, so i called in sick"

I heard screaming, I then saw Mineta messing with my sister.

(A/N- Ochaco and Y/N's quirk are the same but very different)

I put Asui down and walked over to them, with darkness on my face, like i was a mass murderer. 

"Minoru Mineta..! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER"

I saw Mineta jump a bit and back away.

Mineta- "Sorry!"

"KATSUKI BAKUGO GET OVER HERE AND BLOW THIS BITCH THE FUCK UP"

I said as Everyone stopped to stare at me, Even Aizawa woke up and looked at me. I covered my mouth because i just cursed, and i never curse. I'm like the boy who doesn't curse.

Aizawa- "Did i hear that correctly. Mr.Uraraka?"

Shit shit shit shit! He called me Mr. Uraraka and He usually calls me, Y/N.

"N-no! You must have heard someone else say tha-"

I was cut off by Ochaco hugging me and screaming.

Ochaco- "Thanks! You're the best brother ever"

I smiled. I'd do anything for this girl, no matter what..

"Yes you heard it Correctly, Mr. Aizawa." 

I stood there not knowing what to say, it was like. . . i was about to cry from doing that, and i was not about to cry of joy.. I started to tear up.

Ochaco- "Why are you crying?!" 

Aizawa- 'Who's cryin- Y/N why are you crying?"

"I-i.. i don't know"

I looked at Aizawa, then i looked down  at the floor. I saw feet in front of me, they were black, it was Mr.Aizawa.

(This is Part 1 <3 -Creator)