𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 06: 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋

Y/N WAS MINDING HER OWN BUSINESS, the feeling of being watched sent chills down her spine. Turning around to see nothing, Chifuyu already left early because of gang related problems. Y/n sneezed, but resumed packing her bags.

   *Click!*

    A camera shutter noise echoed in Y/n mind, she slowly turned around in a scary manner. Again to see nothing, but empty classroom. She wondered if someone is taking pictures for their clubs. Y/n hurried out and sped walked right out, a bit scared on what she heard.

    On her way home, she felt someone following her, as anyone would do. Y/n turned around as fast as she could, nothing. Her E/c eyes shaked a little, she powered walked to the cafe where many people are around. Y/n is currently trying hard to get rid of her stalker or her imagination playing tricks. But, Y/n is the type to take things seriously but sometimes not.

   Y/n full on sprinted to her home, shutting the door as she panted. 'That was scary...' She thought, as taking her shoes off.

    Next day

    Y/n and Chifuyu walked back from school to meet up with his friends. Y/n felt uneasy around the girl she met earlier.

'Y/n stood up and looked around, a girl with auburn hair and wearing the same uniform appeared. "Hello! My name is Yamai Ren!" She introduced herself with a bright smile, Y/n trembled and stared at the girl. Chifuyu patted her head, "Calm down, Y/n-Chan! M-maybe a new friend!" He said, Y/n abruptly turning away. Yamai smile faded as Y/n back was turned, "Oi... You... You're talking to my Y/n like that and touching her... I'll kill you if get too close...". Chifuyu stood white as a ghost, "She's scary..."'

    Y/n looked at Chifuyu, he looked disturbed. Y/n had her suspicion at Yamai, but whatsoever, she shrugged them off. Yamai was not far from Y/n and Chifuyu, she glared at Chifuyu, "That little..." Veins popped as she gripped on the brick of the building. Chifuyu sneezed, "Someone is threatening me..." 'Maybe Baji-San?' Y/n too put her handkerchief, Chifuyu decline the offer.

    Yamai followed them everywhere, to the arcade, restaurant, park, ice cream place, even the bathroom's. Y/n wasn't really paying attention to the stalking, she pointed the paranoia at her own imagination.

    Y/n got back home and took her shoes off, "Y/N! YOU'RE BACK!" Her mom posed as she had sparkles around her, "Honey, calm down." Her dad said, Y/n brother came down and nodded, with a small, "Welcome."

   Taking her shoes off, Y/n headed to the bathroom to get ready. Unknowingly, Yamai followed her home.

   Y/n worked on her homework, *Ding!* A text message from Chifuyu, Y/n picked up and stared at the message,

Chifuyu: Did you get home safely?

   Y/n smiled as she typed back with a small and short response.

Y/n: Yes, how about you?

Chifuyu: I had some meeting than and there, I'm doing okay! I'll be out for a few days, can you handle yourself?

Y/n: Yes, I'll be with Tadano and Najimi.

    Y/n smiled as she laid in her bed staring at her phone. A blush appeared on her face, on the other hand. Chifuyu face was full blown red, he shook as his cat well stared at him if he was a weirdo.

   They had smiled on their faces, unknowingly, both friends feelings for each other grew.

[A terrible chapter, I don't really have any ideas for this book. I'm trying to move away from Komi can't communicate story line to Tokyo revengers one.]

[Help me with ideas... Any would do if I wanna keep this book alive.]

[Just thought of something while typing this ramble...]

   (Not Edited)
7:08pm