【Tԋҽ Eɳԃ...?】

Several months after that incident, Bloody Painter and Toby have been bonding more and getting along with many others. They made new friends, frenemies, and rivals. The boys went on many missions, though they've hardly had missions together since Toby is a proxy of Slenderman. He's often busy with the work Slender gives him, resulting in insomnia.

Bloody Painter doesn't have as much work as him, but often has trouble sleeping, resulting in sleep deprivation. They had this in common, and sometimes fell asleep in the middle of the day.

"Toby.." Bloody Painter mutters softly, gently hugging Toby from behind.

Toby, taken aback, chokes on his black coffee. It was 4 in the morning and of all times, Bloody Painter decided to sneak behind him and then hug him while he was drinking coffee. Toby glances at Bloody Painter, then asks, "What's wrong?"

"I've... Been wondering..." Bloody Painter starts nervously, "...Do you..." He didn't know how to word it. What was he supposed to say? "I.. I've been wondering about this for a while, so, uhm... What if... All of this was a dream..?"

Toby puts his cup of coffee aside on the counter, gently hitting Bloody Painter's shoulder, "Relax! Th-This isn't a d-dream!" He jerks in an awfully painful looking way, "I'd be dead if this was a dream." Toby laughs.

"That isn't funny, you know.." Bloody Painter mutters, "I don't want you to be dead."

"Neither do I." Toby says firmly. "I want t-to stay w-with you a-as much as y-you want me to s-stay. I don't w-w-want to leave you aga-ain."

"You better not randomly disappear again." Bloody Painter sighs, hugging him close.

"I won't, p-promise." Toby promises, smiling.

"Good."

Soon, nightfall came. Bloody Painter felt clingy that night and made Toby sleep in his room with him. He was anxious that Toby might leave again. That this would all be a dream. Even if it was a dream, he hoped that it would be a dream that he would never wake up from.

"You aren't going to leave me, are you..?" Bloody Painter asks, hugging Toby close to his chest.

"Of course n-not, silly!" Toby giggles, "Y-You big idiot, I-I told you that this m-morning!"

"I know.. But..." Bloody Painter trails off, "Is this really a dream?"

"No!" Toby says, slapping Bloody Painter. "Believe me n-now?"

"I guess.." Bloody Painter says shyly, unaffected by the slap.

"N-Now go to sleep, w-we have a big d-day tomorrow." Toby chirps, "I-It'll be our first m-mission together s-since that s-stupid trial thing."

"Yeah.." Bloody Painter says, "I'm sure it'll be fun."

"It will be!" Toby chirps excitedly, "Now sleep. >:)"

Bloody Painter did just that. He relaxed and fell into a deep sleep. Tomorrow they were going to go to some random highschool to stalk some kids, just like how they recruited Clockwork. This time, it was not a recruitment mission. Nor was it an info gathering mission. It was a murder mission.

He and Toby would be murdering badass wannabe highschoolers together.

Bonding.

As if they were back in highschool.

The next morning, he awoke. Toby wasn't in bed. Had he left already? Perhaps Bloody Painter overslept. Toby would probably had waken him up if that was the case... Perhaps it really was a dream...

Oops.