One

It's 3 am and theres monsters in my head and I thought I told you that i didnt like sleeping alone, but I guess you forgot

        You were too busy with her or yourself to realize that I was slowly falling apart and maybe if you hadnt left that night I wouldnt be scared of the dark. I was the princess and you were my princess in shining armour and the dragon was the night surrounding me I swear if somebody other than you had scaled these walls to save me I would be okay.

        It's 4  am im waiting for the sun to rise and greet me with warmth like I so miss you doing, yet its hours to come and i think you are supposed to be only an arms length away from me, but I guess you arnt.

        Maybe youre too busy throwing dollar bills or getting comfy with your best friend jack to realize that I am so so alone. Or maybe your in her bed instead, I dont know which one would be worse. 

        It's 5 am and I think I can see the sky slowly change its color, like your eyes when youre turned on, or happy, or angry. I guess I forgot what color your eyes are for the first two. You only ever seem angry.

        Nights like these I count minutes and ceiling tiles and dents in the wooden walls of our room and try to imagine what your eyes looked like happy, or at least normal. Its been so long.

        It's 6 am and this is getting shorter and the monsters are coming even faster and I think I called you but I guess I forgot and I swear, I told you, I hate sleeping alone