IM gone wrong (Annabeth POV)

Percy's mother went out for groceries. Yep. That's it. The start of the most embarrassing day of my life.

I had come over earlier to help Sally with decorations for her and Paul's 3rd-anniversary party, everything was okay, we had decided to watch TV. About halfway through, I noticed he was staring at me. I was fine with it, I just wanted to tease him about it. Big mistake.

"Are you gonna say something? Or are you just gonna keep staring." I asked, knowing he would say something dumb.

When he didn't answer, I raised an eyebrow. "Uh... duh?" Percy said, still staring at me. I laughed, loving the way he said it as if it was a proclamation.

"Gosh Seaweed Brain. Maybe try using some actual words."

"Do you maybe want to do something else?" Percy  suggested, "TV is kinda boring." 

"Oh is that so?" I was surprised he suggested it, not me. "Well, what do you want to do?"

"Umm... I can think of something more interesting..." He trailed off, clearly not knowing what to suggest.

"Like?" I promoted.

 "Well, it'd be more interactive," He said. I knew he'd know that I would figure it out. A Make out session? Sex? Monster hunting? 

"Hmm..." I said, hoping he'd think I knew.

I had narrowed it down to Sex, and Making out. I pursed my lips. "Well, I suppose we could give it a go..."

Percy's face lit up,  "So, yes?"

I smirked, "Let's go to your room and find out."

He bounded towards his room, leaving me in the dust. 

He waited for me at his doorway, so we walked in together.

I shut the door and turned towards him. "Well Seaweed Brain?"

He said something that left me relieved. "Wait, we're gonna make out, right?"

I was happy he cleared it up that we were not having sex. But I had to put on a show. I rolled my eyes and said, "My gods Percy! What else?!"

He slammed his lips onto mine, and I melt into the kiss, then I slapped him.

 "Ow!" He said, rubbing the side of his face. "Why'd you do that?"

"That's for being stupid." I explained, "And this-"

I kissed him, and then pulled back, "This is for suggesting an awesome activity."

"Well, I'm glad you think so." He smiled sweetly and I smiled back before he fell back onto the bed. He pulled me down with him, making me shriek.

We kissed, our legs tangling together as we rolled around the bed. His lips were salty, my favorite flavor, and I loved kissing him, as much as he probably loved kissing me, if not more.

I heard a gasp. I pulled away from Percy and standing at the foot of his bed, was my teacher, mentor, Chiron. I was considering throwing myself in Tartarus again to get away from the embarrassment.

"Um, Chiron..." I started to say, "We-"

 "Nope! Sorry to intrude- never mind!" Chiron averted his eyes away from us and hurriedly slashed his hand across. The image dissolved.

I groaned. My teacher had just caught us making out.

"That was the most embarrassing thing. Ever" Percy said after I had buried my head in his pillow.

"We should have watched TV," I mumbled into the pillow.

 "I mean, it's really not that bad Annabeth, it could've been worse." I threw the pillow in his face.

"That's not helping!" I blew a strand of hair out of my mouth.

"So what do you want to do now?" Percy asked

I turned to him and said, "I don't know Percy, what do you wanna do?"

He kissed me, cupping his hand around my cheek. My hands were in his hair, and I was pushing my tongue into his mouth.

"Ahem." We turned. Both of us breathless, our hair in a mess, and our legs still intertwined.

Oh, I almost forgot. And, we were blushing like crazy.

A few meters away from us, stood another IM. Really?! Jason Grace took up most of the screen, though we could see Piper in the background.

Piper was trying her hardest not to laugh, her hands glued over her mouth, yet her body still shook with giggles. Jason tried his best to play it cool, he looked down at the papers in his hand.

"Um. So..." He squinted at the sheet on top, "Annabeth. Um, we need to discuss this temple of uh, Hecate, I want to install..."

I shook my head, horrified. "No. No, no, no. I'm sorry Jason, I just can't do this right now."

I moved towards the image and waved her hand through. As it dissolved, Piper finally let loose- her laughter filling my bedroom.

I was embarrassed, to put it simply, but I turned to Percy and said, "Now, where were we?"

Percy smirked, "I believe we were-"

I stopped him with a kiss.

I lost track of time. 

I was in heaven. So of course,

"Um, I'm really sorry guys, but something really important has-"

"NO!"

That happens.

Hey guys! A friend asked me to do an Annabeth POV on this chapter, so here it is!