Toxic Breakup Pt2 (Ashtray)

(Y/N) POV

It's been a month since the last time I saw Ashtray and I haven't been my best. I've been staying in the house and even missing school. I've had the same smudged mascara on my face. Yeah I know that's nasty but I haven't had any motivation. But today was different I actually felt like getting up. I went to take a shower, shaved, and even started singing. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got dressed in something cute.

And did my hair

And did my hair

(again pick whatever fits you if nun do pick whatever you want<3)

I only did mascara and eyeliner on my bottom eyelid. I put on my blue Jordan's and grabbed my phone. I told my mom I was leaving out and just walked wherever my legs took me. I was debating on going to fezzes store but I just said fuck it and walked the direction to his store.

When I got there I saw fez smoking and I chuckled nope hasn't changed. I guess he heard me chuckle cause he turned and looked at me with wide eyes. "Yo (y/n) that's for real you?" I smiled and walked toward him. "Yes fezzy it's me now can I get a hug I missed you." I said. He stood up and we hugged.

I truly did miss him but I couldn't shake the fact that Ashtray is literally 10 feet away from me. "So how you been?" he asked letting go of me and sitting back down. "Better" I lied. "Is Ash here?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah he is. He hasn't been the best after your break up he's been smoking, fighting random dudes, and working out a lot. He says he's okay but I know my brother. I think he might be heading to the gym soon so if you wanna talk to him go now." Fez explained.

I feel bad now. I know Ash and he's probably beating himself up. "Thanks fezzy" I say with a smile. I make my way to the freezer where I know he's at. When I walk in he's facing the other way but I can already see he's changed...physically.

(he had this on idc if he don't know how to dress in the show he looks too fine in the picture to not use it)He definitely got taller (6'10 king😜), his shoulders look more husky, and just fine overall

He definitely got taller (6'10 king😜), his shoulders look more husky, and just fine overall. "Whatchu what?" he said not turning around. When I tell you I could have went on my knees for him right then and there but I had to gather myself. I could tell he didn't know it was me. "Umm a tattoo actually." I said.

He froze and turned around. His face was different it didn't look soft anymore but rather muscular? Don't get me wrong it was attractive but it was different you know. I never noticed how much I missed him until I saw him and heard his voice. We were staring at each other for about 5 minutes then he got up and walked over to me. He put his hand on my cheek and rubbed it. I felt myself rest in his hand while my eyes started watering. "Still beautiful" he whispered.

At that I broke down and he pulled me into a hug. I missed him so much. Within this month I noticed how much joy he brings to me even after everything he did. But everyone has their flaws and when in a relationship your taking them in and I didn't do that with Ash. But he did also take part in the problem too not treating me with respect.

He pulled away from the hug "how've you been?" he whispered. "Shit I missed you so much and I'm sorry" I said still crying but not as hard. "No I'm sorry I didn't treat you as the princess that you are and I see that now your way to precious and I didn't do a good job as your boyfriend and best friend. I wasn't there for you and I'm sorry please can we start over?" he said with a lot of emotions I felt them all and I knew he was genuine.

I looked him in those brown eyes I missed so very much and kissed him. It wasn't hard but incredibly soft and filled to the brim with love. I pulled away "Does that answer your question?" I smiled. He smiled back. Man I miss that smile. I kissed him again but this time it lasted long not any tongue or anything just pure love.

"Ayeeee my favorite couple back together!" we heard Fez say. We laughed into the kiss and pulled away. Finally my life's back.

————————-
A/N
YES 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY im glad you guys enjoy my stories it makes me happy

817 words😵‍💫