S1 Ep. 3 {Outside of the Walls}

(Hope you like the photo I put in here!)

Y/n POV:

"B-brother?" I said as I felt my body numb from everywhere

My vision was hazy, I felt something wet around me and seeing redness and some darkness as well.

I adjusted my vison more till I saw what I saw what might be the worst thing I every seen in my life. I wish to erase this memory forever.

'A-am I in the stomach?!'

I look around of my surrounds and my eyes widen of the sight of what I see and wished I never did.

Bodies I see

Everywhere

Just bodies and bodies.......

I immediately panicked and got up only to be fall down to my knees more specifically the bloody water that splashed around my knees.

Eren, Mikasa, Hannes and Armin T̸a̸n̸j̸i̸r̸o̸

"HANNES!!!" I scream desperately

"MIKASA" I scream again as tears fall down to my face, blood mixing with my tears

Onii-Chan

Eren

ONII-CHAN

"ONII-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream loudly as I cried

My family and friends are not here with me

D̸o̸n̸t̸ c̸r̸y̸ N̸e̸z̸u̸k̸o̸ b̸e̸c̸a̸u̸s̸e̸ a̸l̸l̸ o̸f̸ u̸s̸ a̸r̸e̸ h̸e̸r̸e̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ y̸o̸u̸

Suddenly I heard loud thuds wait more like splashes?!

I immediately look up to see bodies falling down. I gasp and dodge from the falling bodies till I stop next to a body I recognize.

More like I knew who it was

Y̸/N̸

I look at my mom dead body as tears begin to from in my eyes, my mouth began to trembling from the cries that were threatening to come out.

"M-mommy?" I said grabbing her dead body

Her eyes were dull and lifeless her body was bit in half as I remember from before I ended up here.

I caress her face as I cry more. My hair sticking to my exposed skin as blood was on me. My body felt numb and hot from the stomach.

But the real question is......

How am I alive?

"M-mom please tell me this bad dream" I said closing my eyes

"Please" I said desperately

Suddenly I felt vibrating around me as I open my eyes to see the water moving a bit.

Are we moving?

I only look back at Mom and hug her for some comfort even if she's not alive I need someone to hug.

I didn't care if the blood is on me nor around me I just want to go home with my family but I can't cause everything was gone form me........

I̸t̸s̸ n̸o̸t̸ a̸ d̸r̸e̸a̸m̸ Y̸/n̸ /N̸e̸z̸u̸k̸o̸

After 30 Minutes

I try my best to get out of here but no matter what everything was unless. I didn't had any weapons nor there was any bodies of the Survey Crops. It was just civilians one of them being my mother....