→Are You Alright?

A/N: Ew. This was my first Carlos x Reader so please forgive me for the cringe- 

Warning/s: Cringe, slight injury 

Summary: You're a bit of a clumsy person yourself. 

You met the Madrigals when Mirabel introduced you to them and ever since then they treated you like a family member

And you would help them when you can! Like, help Luisa gather donkeys, Julieta cook, etc...

Today was another day of helping the townspeople, Everyone was busy including Mirabel who was introducing her family to the children.

The weather outside was hot enough to make you melt on the ground but that didn't stop you from preparing and going out.

"Morning!" You greeted your friend as they were carrying a lot of cloth and a sowing kit , "Morning Y/N! Say where are you headed to?" they asked "I'm going to help Julieta cook and since I woke up pretty late I might as well help her clean up the kitchen!" you replied, "Okay just becareful!" "You too!"

Today was a big day, Antonio turned 5 years old yesterday and tonight he will have a gift ceremony!

|• • •

Finally, You arrived at Casita and saw Julieta already finished with cooking, "I'm sorry I was late, I woke up late" Julieta understands and doesn't really minds this.

A few moments later after helping Julieta clean up the kitchen you walked upstairs to be greeted my Carlos.

"Hola Y/N" he takes your hand and kissed your knuckles, it would get you all the time. You laughed and lightly punched his shoulder, "Hola Carlos"

Honestly this man looks so mean but when he's with you he looks like he's genuinely happy-

While you two were making fun of talking about Isabella you tripped on a decoration, yikes.

"I'm Sorry Y/N I forgot I placed the extra decorations here" Jose helps you stand up "It's alright, You were busy" you smiled

Carlos was just there laughing, "Augh, You're the worst" he chuckled, "Whatever"

You tried walking but your ankle hurts. Carlos quickly helped you, "Are you alright?" You shook your head a no. "I think I sprained my ankle or something"

Mans smile drop the second he heard that. He was now worried.

He carried you to his room, woah. His room is filled with mirrors! A crazy amount of them. Some made your reflection wobbly, some would make you look taller. He placed you on his bed and told you to stay there.

You waited patiently, he comes back with empanadas. He brought 4 of them because he knows you skipped breakfast (It was Dolores who told him to bring you some more food, she could hear your stomach grumble)

He places the plate next to you and you started eating, "Mm, Your tia is a really good cook!" , "Don't talk with your mouth full" he reminds you while tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

This man loves you. Whether it was just friends or romantic, he adores you <3