ꉓꃅ ꍏᖘ꓄ꍟꋪ ꂦꈤꍟ

(ᴵ ᴹᴬᴰᴱ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴵᶜᵀᵁᴿᴱ ᴬᴮᴼᵛᴱ)
Gabby's point of view

"Amber I'm so excited!!!" I screamed in glee.

I was on my way to an Ed Sheeran concert with my cousin Amber. My name is Gabby and I'm 17 years old. My cousin is 18 but her birthday was a few weeks ago.

"What if we meet some cute guys? Hmmm?" She asked me showing off her dimples. "Then we tackle, and make out with them." I said laughing.

"Hopefully this concert isn't very long. These heels are KILLING me." She said rolling her eyes. "Well you should have been smart and worn different shoes. Like me."

"Shut up. I wanted to look hot."
"Explain to me how wearing heels when your already 5'11 is hot!?"
"It's- uh- it's cute.... I guess." "Wow!" I burst into laughter.

We sat in silence for a while then she broke the silence, "We need gas."

"Okay, let's stop there." I said pointing to a Circle K just a little up the road. We pulled into the lot and parked at a pump. I handed her a 20 so it would go with her 20. A full tank is always nice.

She got out and went into the store part to pre-pay and a car pulled up behind us. I looked in the rear view mirror and it was two boys my age and they were both rather attractive.

They were laughing and singing obnoxiously loud to music that was audible to me. I smiled at them and the one in the passenger seat caught my attention. He could see me looking at him....

Then he winked at me. I smiled and looked down then heard a loud honk. I looked up to see Amber walking back to the car and the guys behind me were honking their horn like crazy.

I looked to Amber and she was blushing so bad. She was laughing to so it was hard for her to unscrew the gas cap. She filled the tank and the guys stopped honking. After getting back in the car she looked to me and she was laughing so hard she had tears coming from the corner of her eyes.

The guys behind us pulled up next to us and the driver rolled down his window. So I did too. He yelled, "Hey! My name is Cameron. What's yours?" He asked directing it towards Amber.

"Ahhh......my names .......AMBRE..." She said with a African accent. Cameron laughed. "What about you Sweetie, my friend Shawn's got the hots for you." He said jabbing a thumb in the passenger guys direction.

"Dude!!!" The guy whispered slapping Cameron. Well, Shawn slapped Cameron. "Ay, it's okay man."

"I'm Gabby......Peace." I said and Amber got the hint and high tailed it out of Circle K leaving skid marks and smoke behind.