Chapter 1

Max's POV

    'Where am I going again? ' I asked myself. I pulled out a note it read.

    'Dear Maxwell,

Please come to the white building, in the middle of the forest!'
    "Uhhg! No Name! " I said. I started to walk again soon I reached the white building. I grabbed the doorknob opening the door hearing it click behind me.
    "Ahh you finally made it! " I looked around.
    "Who are you?! " I shouted.
    "You don't remember me! " it then hit me.. Daniel! I took a step back. "Come with me" he said. I followed. We soon reached a couch. "Take a seat" he said. I sat down. *tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... * I looked around trying to find the source of the ticking. I looked right in front of me. There was a ticking pocket watch moving back and forth *tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... * I tried to look away. *tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... *

No one's pov

    Max's shoulders slumped down. Eyes heavily following the pocket watch. Daniel chuckled. Normally Max would snap out of it by now, but not this time. *tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... Tick... * Max continued to follow. Soon every worry the black haired boy had was gone.
    "That's right just keep looking at the watch... All as it dangles back and forth... Back and forth... " Max's mouth opened wanting to say something. But Daniel spoke up. "No no... You don't need to say anything... All of that isn't important at this current moment... So just close your little mouth... " his mouth shut. Eyes getting a little dull. "Now... When I count down from 10 you'll be in a deep sleep like state... Understand?..." Max nodded. "Good... Now.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1... *snap*" Max's eyes drooped still following the watch. Desperately trying to keep them open. "Oh Max... Just rest your eyes and let me do what I need to do..." His eyes closed as he leaned back onto the couch. "Now... Move your hand if you can still hear me... " Max's hand moved. "Good now relax it... Now I know that this isn't the real you... I sense a better you... Now let the you, you want to see in yourself override your current personality... Your likes and dislikes... Every thing about your personality being overridden by the on you want... Now with that remember your purified self?... Well combine that with your new personality... And all of that overridden your old personality... Now... When I count up from 1 you'll wake up...

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

8...

9...

10... *snap!*" ₥₳ӿ'₴.... Maxwell's eye's fluttered open. He stretched for a quick moment before sitting up.

"Hello Maxwell.... *crack!*" (hey first time with me mentioning Daniel's neck crack!ha! )

(Heya!!)
Words:475
Date:3/14/22