Chapter 3

Maxwell's POV

"Max... Time to wake up! " David said waking me up. "There you are!!" He said.
"Oh good morning David!! I said getting out of my cot. I skipped to the mess hall.
" geez you're the first one here?... Huh. " Gwen said. I took a seat down at my table. Soon the other campers came.
"Hey Max.. Can we talk privately? " Neil asked.
"Oh sure!! " I said, we walked to the back of the mess hall. "So what do you want to talk about? " I asked.
"Just drink this, " he said handing me a cup. I took it drinking what was in it. I began to feel weird. My head ached. Grabbing my head. I felt dizzy.... My eyes burned. "What was in that?!?! " I shouted..........

Max's POV

I opened my eyes. "Uhhg what the fuck happened? " I groaned.
"It worked!! You're back to normal!! " Neil said all too happy.
"What d-" I looked at my clothes. "Neil... Explain what the living fuck happened to my clothes?!." I ask.
"You were purified... " I stared at Neil complete disbelief.
"Purified?! Like that bullshit Daniel spoke?! That purified?!!" I yelled.
"Yeah. That one.." I stood there. "Luckily I had a way to reverse it!! " Neil said.
"Well that's good.. I.. Think... " I decided to head to my tent..

... 'How th-... Oh..' I then remembered. I pulled the hoodie that was around my waist off and threw it. I grabbed a pair of sweats. I looked down at my shirt only thing with color on it. But the writing. 'Camp Campbell Camper' ... Most of the campers turned it inside out but... I didn't.. But it's not like I had too. I already wore my hoodie over it. I quickly turned it inside out. I was changed. I walked out and David was there.

"Oh hello Max! " I heard him say. I wasn't interested. "Max? " I stood there. "Max?.." David reached out for me and I knocked his hand away.
I walked off.
"Max!!" I continued. Then. "Max.. Please. " he picked me up. I looked away. "Max? Are you ok? " I slipped right out of David's grasp, and ran off... Why did this happen.. I sat trying to figure out what happened fully.

(Hi! Back umm hi!)
Words:380
Date:8/5/22