10

Druig's pov

We've been traveling with our people for some time. We stop in a dense forest. The Amazon. She looks around with a grin "home" she sees it already, the future we can have. It's a beautiful thing she sees. She closes her eyes and kneels. She touches the ground and I watch in amazement as houses are built. All from nothing. I say "claim a house. No fights." I intend to claim my woman. There's no distractions now.

She's also made a few work shops and other things. I walk and wrap my arms around her and she melts into me. I kiss at her neck softly and ask "which one is ours sunshine?" She points and I pick her up making her laugh "druig!" Free is a good look on her. I just wonder how she's going to do and adjust. How her power is going to act now. I shake the thoughts and head to a house. I ask "this the one?" She nods And I open the door and carry her through. She says "wait I want you to see it!" I chuckle "sunshine I'll see it late but for now what I want to see is you underneath me as I make love to you finally" she blushes.

I carry her to the bedroom and lay her below me kissing her deeply her legs spread for me. I kiss at her neck marking her as I please. She moans for me. Fuck. I ask "you sure?" She nods. Virginity isn't a thing for us. Like...she's never had sex, but arishem made us so it's like she did. If you get what I'm saying. He never intended on making us love, or want this sort of thing. I honestly think we were made to be mindless robots for him. I mutter "words Darlin" she says "yes"

It doesn't take long for us to get naked. I take my time with her making her squirm and sigh in pleasure. I suck bruises into her flesh wanting her to wear them like a badge of honor. I make it to her cunt and curse "fuck" I lick from her hole to her clit and she moans gripping my hair "druig!" I break away and lick my lips. She's the best thing I've ever tasted. My god.

I put my hands on her waist and pull her cunt to my face feasting on her body in ways I used to dream of. I watch her writhe and moan in pleasure at my actions. Pride swells in me knowing I'm the only one to have ever touched her like this. Our eyes lock and I use my power to make her pin her arms above her head. "Druig please" she whines beautifully.

She's letting me do this, if she wanted to be free she would be. I introduce my fingers to her pussy and continue lapping at her clit. She moans as I fuck her with them and I pull them out and fuck her with my tongue and she orgasms. Shaking in my grasp. Her mouth open as moans fall from it. She looks beautiful. I stop my powers' use on her and pull away. I hover over her and kiss her with my glistening mouth from her orgasm making her taste herself.

She moans taking it. I grab my cock and wet myself using the wetness of her cunt and mutter "you sure?" She nods and I wrap her thigh around my waist and push inside of her. Fuck she's tight. I rest my head by her ear as I fuck her into the mattress muttering "fuck baby." "You take me so fucking well" "so fucking tight" "all fucking mine." "My pretty pussy"

And she moans and digs her fingernails into my back leaving marks of her own. She flips us over skillfully. And rolls her hips. I take her in. Her scars a work of art showing just how strong she is. Her hair falling into waves, a perfect mess. Her tits...god they're going to be the death of me. They bounce with every move she makes. I grip her hips as she uses me as she pleases.

She whines "fuck druig! Agh fuck right there!" Not so fast sunshine. I move her off of me and she whines "druig-" I kiss her softly "shh. Just take what's comin to ya Darlin" she nods obediently. I roughly put her onto her hands and knees. Face down ass up. My god she looks perfect here. Just like that. I spit on her pussy and drive myself into her. She moans "Shit!" I pin her below me using her as I please. She orgasms crying out into the blankets. I pull out of her and flip her onto her back and thrust into her her legs wrapped around me tightly. I kiss at her neck and I feel her power in her hands as she grips into my back I growl "fuck" coming to my end. I kiss her softening inside of her but not yet pulling out.

"I love you" I mutter. She asks "you what?" I stroke her hair out of her face "I love you Sunnisia. Better late than never?" She nods and smiles "I love you Druig. So much" I kiss her and pull out and lay beside her and pull her into my chest "sleep sunshine"