marichat (part 1)

Chat's p.o.v.

Another night, my turn to patrol. I don't mind patrolling, I just feel alone. Sometimes when I patrol I see my princess. Maybe I should do that, I haven't checked on her in a while, plus I miss her cookies, oh her cookies.After patrol I made it to her balcony excited to see her. I do have feelings for Marinette. Since Ladybug rejects me so much, I thought maybe someone else wouldn't. Marinette is so sweet and kind. Plus she smells like cookies, like my mother did.

Though, these past weeks have been... let's say eventful. Everytime I try to go see her, I catch her masturbating where I can see everything. Not complaining to be honest, everytime she does it, I jerk off with her, but never done anything with her-yet.

I peek my head and I see Mari, in a towel. Her hair is wet and silked down, water dripping down her neck, touching the towel. Oh shit! I watch her as she lotions her legs. I feel sweat form and tightness in my leather suit. I keep staring, thinking of all the things I want to do to her each time I visit. I then see her reaching for something in her drawer. I inch my face a little closer then my eyes go wide. A chat noir dildo?!?!she drops the towel, showing her beautiful frame. Her skin a beautiful light color, her breasts so perky big, her curves were like no other. She sits on her vanity, opening her legs, me seeing everything. Her pussy is in my view. I watch her as she sucks the tip of the dildo while messing with one of her breasts making a slutty face.

I unzip my suit, pulling out my cock, joining in her little game. I watch here as she fingers herself sucking the dildo deeper, as I stroke along with her rhythm. As she pulled the toy out of her mouth, a string of saliva was attached to the tip, making me pump faster. She inserts the dildo inside of her, gasping, throwing her head back in pleasure. She starts moving it in and out. I keep with her rhythm. Watching her go faster and faster, than all of a sudden-she stops.I stop and back away. She opens the window and I see her poke her head out, biting her lip.

Marinette's p.o.v.

I poke my head out the window. I know kitty was there, watching me. I wanted him to watch me as I pleasured myself. I've been doing it every night so he can see me one night.

"Chat~ Are you there?" I say in a gasping tone, slightly moaning if that he pops his head out upside down.

"H-hey princess! You caught me on patrol, is everything ok?" I know he watched, I'm not complaining though.

"I know you watched me play with myself for a few days now." I inch closer as I see him turn red.

"I-i d-do-don't know-" I put a finger over his lip, stopping him from finishing that sentence.

"I wanted you to see me. I wanted you to see me fuck myself, hoping you'd fuck me one night. Get in here." I pull him in by his bell. He lands on his feet in front of me, noticing his huge boner. Naked and at his mercy the way I like it.

"Well-" He grabs my neck growling, making my breath shiver, goosebumps traveling down my body. My nipples become hard. The dildo inside me shifts making me gasp.

Third person p.o.v.

Chat growls and stares into her eyes, seeing how much she's been wanting this moment.

"If you want this," He whispers in a deep, husky voice. "I won't be easy on you. I will be rough, so you can pay back how much you teased me. I go by master, understand?" He pulls her hair making her moan softly.

"Y-yes master. Ruin me. It's just us, so make me scream, I don't wanna walk." Marinette smiles, wrapping his arms around his neck. Chat kisses her deeply, yet passionately. Their lips perfectly aligned. He slaps her ass, making her moan. He takes the advantage and plunges his tongue into her mouth; a moan escaping her lips. He breaks the kiss, bending the girl over.

"You're mine, no one else's."

"Yes master..." With that unzips his suit once more. Ready to start the fun that is only beginning...