It has begun.

She walked the streets and breathed fresh air and she sat under a tree sitting alone, to stare at the view, the view was beautiful. There was a great silence and then there were birds sounds and the soft sighning of the wind.

She felt she were in heaven.

She felt the peace some place to live.

No! She was wrong! Because she were in the room was empty and deadly quiet.

"I didn't want to be alone", she whispered, her sad brown eyes reflecting an emptiness.

She remembered the night had been a reminder of how much had changed her life.

It was a worst nightmare for her.

She couldn't stared to her own body with her own blood, there was a running blood.

She had been found herself on the floor in her room and no one knew, or would say, why or what was happened to her.

"I feel so lonely than I ever had... I admit, I'm a failure but I do my best to make them proud and happy at the same time I could keep it on friendly but still, I feel out of place". - She began to breath deeply, she felt she had no family, no friends there was no one but only she is.

"Before anyone saw my tears I closed my eyes quickly I couldn't cry infront of them; it had always been difficult for me to cry infront of them beacuse they had might to think that I'm a weak person"- She said.

Suddenly she realized how much she would miss her family and friends.

"It made me so sad to think that I'd never see them, after all I wanted to see my family, my friends, hear their voices, give and get hugs, see their sweet smile. I was feeling sorry I hadn't the chance to say them goodbye"- She was deeply hurt, she spoke of her sadness and deep sense of loneliness.

She walked away when she stopped at her grave at the cemetery.

"Part of my life is over, I didn't want to end my life that way but I already did. I knew this sounds really stupid but I killed myself"- She tear- blurred eyes.

It's too late too much to say, I feel the pain internally and the pain of the girl on the grave. I had nearly forgotten that I was the girl of this story who died beacuse of being anxious.

When the scene of the lives and death I held up my flowers inside my grave as a pieces of my life with memories of tears.

The End