The Beginning

TCF - After part 1 of the novel
TBOAH - After the Plaza terror accident
___

It was supposed to be a relaxing day.

Until a blinding light shone under their feet and they opened their eyes inside a room.

There were many chairs and even couches. There was also a big black screen hanging on the wall.

"Cale-nim, are you alright?"

TCF!Choi Han got close to TCF!Cale, he looked around restless.

"Yes. I'm alright."

TCF!Cale reassured him.

"Human. Do you know where we are?"

TCF!Raon perched on TCF!Cale's shoulder. TCF!Cale didn't answer, he just looked around toward everyone with them. TCF!Alberu walked toward him.

"Dongsaeng, do you know what happened?"

"I'm afraid I don't know, Hyung."

TCF!Cale could see, that even though everyone looked calm, they were restless and confused.

"It's looks like everyone we know are here."

At least they would have enough man power in case something bad happened.

"Eruhaben-nim, is there something wrong?"

TCF!Rosalyn asked the quiet ancient dragon.

"I didn't feel any mana from the light. So I think whatever that was, it was not something made by mage or dragon."

"You're not wrong there."

Everyone readied their stances, some draw their sword, some prepared their mana. They looked toward where the voice came.

Leaned toward a door—they sure it was not there before—was a man, looked young, still around his teen years, with messy white hair. But what caught their interest was his face. His face was covered in scars. Not only that, his hands were also covered in bandages. In his hand he brought something like a document.

"You all come too early. I still haven't finished reading my manual."

They could see a small frown in his face.

"Who are you?"

"What is this place?"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Don't think you can get away after this!"

"Get us out of here!"

Many of them started to shout and talk at the same time. Their aura and mana filled the room.

But the man didn't look like he was affected. Another way around, his frown deepened.

It looked like, there was no one who realized it, except TCF!Cale who raised his hand, effectively shut everyone up.

"Who are you?"

TCF!Cale asked with a glare, he also let out some of the Dominating Aura.

On the contrary, the man relaxed.

"You can call me Ren."

The man, Ren, shrugged. He crossed his hands and leaned more to the door.

"Where are we?"

"Even I don't know about that."

Cale released more of the Dominating Aura.

"What do you mean?"