Kim Rok Soo Wiki

[Warning: grammatical errors]

___

On their resting time, Nela stood up from her couch and walked toward TCF!Cale. The people around him stiffen a little when they saw her coming.

"Cale, can I talk with you for a moment? It shouldn't take too long."

TCF!Cale nodded.

"Cale-nim, are you sure it's alright?"

TCF!Choi Han looked toward Nela with doubt.

"Choi Han, it's fine."

"It's fine if the children want to come too. It's not really a secret anyway."

TCF!Cale stood and followed her. The children also followed him.

They walked toward Kim Rok Soo, who just sat while waiting. Ren was also beside him.

Seeing Nela and TCF!Cale walked to them, Ren couldn't help but asked.

"Why are you here?"

"Well, Spara. We need to talk, so I appreciate it if you go for now."

Ren frowned.

"Are you chase me away?"

"Yes."

Long story short, Ren got chased away and went to sit with TBOAH!Cale, while Nela, TCF!Cale, and Kim Rok Soo talked.

TBOAH!Cale looked toward the white haired youth beside him. He hadn't introduced himself.

"Can you believe that? I got thrown here, and now she just do whatever she wants."

He grumbled, but TBOAH!Cale could hear that it was said without actual venom.

"So, em, what's your name?"

TBOAH!Cale already curious about him since the first he used his ability to heal TBOAH!Basen.

Ren just looked at him.

"I've never said my name?"

"... No."

"Oh.. I'm Ren."

"I'm Cale."

Both of them shared a handshake.

Ren could feel the others eyes on him. Especially from TBOAH side.

"You're quite calm for someone who got transported to some weird room by someone you don't know anything about."

"You can say that."

Now that he thought about it, he didn't really feeling anything except when he saw his brother when they first got transported here.

They didn't say anything to each other after that.

"Alright, guys! It's already 30 minutes, so let's start again!"

Nela exclamation caught everyone attention. She stood in the front of the room. Everyone sat back to their own  seat, except TCF!Cale who still sat in the front with Nela and Kim Rok Soo.

"Before we start with another chapter, let's do wiki first."

"Wiki?"

"It's like a library where they keep everyone's information."

"So it's like the Mercenaries Guild's Directory."

TCF!Bud said while nodded.

"Yes. And the first one we will be seeing is a wiki about Kim Rok Soo, or for more precisely, the original Kim Rok Soo and the now Cale Henituse from TFC world."