-six-

"Yo... does Jungwon know? He might misunderstand the situation if he sees you both." Ni-ki said as he sat down on the concrete floor.

"Yeah Ni-ki's right, Jay. What are you gonna do if he finds out?" Heeseung agrees with Sunghoon's statement, he didn't asked Jungwon if he could do this so it might cause some problems.

"Guys trust me, everything's going to be fine. Me and Saeyon just need to pull this off until her ex is gone."

"And how long is this gonna take?"

"Well..." Saeyon thought for a moment, but they all heard Jake scoff.

"Good luck to you two I guess. Oh and Jay, if I see Jungwon crying outside my dorm? Don't expect me to forgive you." As Jake walked away from the four of them.

Jay explained to the three why he needed to do this. The three of them has mixed emotions, they're scared Jungwon might misunderstand the whole plan because of Jay's doing. Ni-ki and Heeseung were still unsure of the plan but they insisted to help to lessen the problem, while Jake was the only one who doesn't want to take part in it.

"Oh shoot, I'll see you tomorrow guys I gotta explain this to Jungwon first"

"Wait! Jay, aren't you going to walk me home?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I mean you said I don't need-"

"Please Jay? It's getting dark and... it isn't safe for women to walk alone at night.."

Jay was confused, it was only 4:15 pm.

"Sorry Saeyon, but I really need to go. Heeseung or Ni-ki can walk you home."

As soon as Jay turned his back and walked towards Jungwon's unit, Saeyon frowned and whispered, "Ugh, this isn't part of the plan..."

"Did you say something, girly?"

"Huh? Oh nothing, so are you guys walking me home?"

"Who said we agreed? Girl you're taking the bus." Ni-ki said as he pointed the bus stop across the street.

"Let's go Heeseung-hyung! You promised to buy me snacks~"

As the two boys left her, Saeyon stomped her feet on the ground, "Ugh! I hate this!"

__________________________________________

My Wonie☺️💛

Love?
I'm outside your door.
4:32 pm

Can I come in please?
I brought you snacks🥺
4:32 pm

Babyyyy ☹️
4:33 pm

?
4:33 pm

Oh thank goodness you
replied
I brought you snacks, and how
about we watch a movie as well?
4:33 pm

I miss your cuddles :(
4:34 pm

Please Wonie? 🥺🥺
4:34 pm

...
Fine you big baby.
The door's open.
4:34 pm

Thank you Love!  Mwaaa 🥰
4:35 pm

__________________________________________

"Hi love, what are you doing?"

"Just watching."

"Oh, did you eat yet?"

"Mn."

"You did? But.. I brought us snacks..."

"..."

Jungwon sighs and gave up, he couldn't stay mad at Jay. "No, I haven't eaten yet. Now come here, I want my cuddles." Jay smiled and ran towards the sofa where Jungwon was sitting, both of them layed down as Jay was snuggling against Jungwon's belly.

"We need to talk later by the way."

"Hmm, can we do that later? I'm feeling so comfy right now"

"I saw you and Saeyon holding hands while walking out in one of the classrooms." Jay froze and Jungwon knew something was up.

"Oh? Why so shocked?" Jay sighed and sat beside Jungwon with his head down.

"Okay.. I guess I'll explain now."

__________________________________________

To be continued.

A/N:

I'm so sorry for this chapter everyone 😭
I had an idea a while ago but I suddenly forgot😔
It isn't exactly 600+ words but its close, please forgive me 🙌

I'll try to make it up to you guys in the next chapter, cya!

-v

⚠️NOT PROOF READ⚠️