PART 1

Hi. Welcome to my world, where favoritism exists every circumstances.

I'm Angel, 21 Y/o, Working Student.

I'm working at a convenience store to get my allowance while my sister gets free money from my parents everyday.

I don't get why parents always have a favorite child. couldn't they just treat their child equals?

Everyday i have to suffer just to get my parents love, i'm doing my best to get my parents love me but i couldn't.

I did it all, comfort them, hug them, kiss them, i even paid the electric bills to make them happy but i couldn't.

While my sister doesn't do anything at all and she gets free food and free access to the wifi, while i'm here working to get money to buy food and pay my tuition.

I can't do this anymore, why should i work at a convenience store just to get money to buy food and pay my tuition. While my sister always have nothing to do because my parents always pays her tuition, she gets free food and free access to the wifi.

I'm just sitting here in the balcony waiting for my savior to come and thinking if they are really my parents or am i adopted.

But 2 months have passed and i graduated in my college, yet my parents didn't even think to come at my graduation day because their so called "favorite child" does have a pageant to attend to.

So i decided to have a vacation, since my family doesn't want to see me. I did use all my savings to get a ticket to fly away to Japan.

While i'm at the airport waiting, i saw a suspicious woman who's following me and i recognize her right away. She's my sister......

TO BE CONTINUED