Hospital for souls

First day of 12th grade didn't go so well, we had to get partners for a project already and guess the fuck what nobody wanted to be mine. Nobody. I ended up having to work alone,
Ahren said as he throws his book back down. I hate this place and school mum. why can't we move and have a new start again?

I'm not telling you again Ahren you're in your last year of grade school and you're going to collage here near me! I'm not moving away, I'm just not.

Angrily Ahren goes up stairs, into the bathroom and slams the door, opens the drawer, reaches for blade but it's not there.
Mum must found out and taken it while I was at school, shit what am I going to do. Maybe she hasn't because she hasn't brought it up.

Ahren come here we need to talk
SHIT!! I say as I'm walking the stairs.
Watch your mouth. You may be going off the collage soon but as long as you're in this house hold you will not use those kind of words. We need to have a big talk sir!
I...I found something in your drawer in the bathroom. Now I know I'm kind of invading your privacy but you haven't been talking to me lately and I wanted to know you're okay or I wanted to get you help. I'm very sorry but I got you a therapist and you're going for sure.
Are you fucking kidding me. Why the hell were you in my shit mum! I'm not seeing any therapist I'm fine. I can't do shit without you sneaking behind me. I hate you and I'm leaving.
I'm sorry sweetie.
Don't call me "sweetie".
Well where are you going to go?
Somewhere, Ahren says as he picks up his bag and slams the door.
It's raining and it's pitch black.

After 3 hours of walking it's midnight and Ahrens tired.
*ring ring ring*

Ahren come home now!!!!!! Please.
Ahren ignores and keeps going. A light appears and then a car come whipping around the corner and boom. Police cars start surrounding hours later.

Hello are you mrs.stringer? Yes, yes this is to whom am I speaking to? My name is Debra and your son has been hit and is in the hospital. What, how I'm on my way tell him. TELL HIM IM ON MY WAY

Ah-Ahren your mum is on her way buddy stay with us everything's going to be okay I promise