Love

Soohyun is arriving at the bus stop Younghee texted him earlier. He gives Younghee a call to tell her that he has arrived at the location. It is actually his first time to pick a girl for a dinner and he doesn't know if he's nervous or excited. It can be both for him at the moment and he takes a deep breath while waiting for Younghee. He prays at least his nervousness will not be showing and for him to look like a normal human being.
Not too long after that, he sees a familiar figure walking towards the bus stop and he knows exactly who that figure belongs to just by the way she walks. He has already memorized Younghee's walking gait after spending his time with her lately.
As she arrives nearer, Soohyun gets off the car so Younghee knows he is there since he's not sure if Younghee has ever seen or noticed his car before.
As Younghee has gotten nearer and nearer to him, he can feel his heart beats like crazy and it's not doing him any good at this moment.
Younghee is looking so beautiful and everyone who passes her must be thinking the same thing, judging from how everybody nears the bus stop is staring at her now.

(Younghee looks something like this, I'm sorry I really need to put this photo bcs she looks so pretty xD)

Younghee comes closer to Soohyun and both of them are smiling at each other while looking right into each others' eyes.
They are stuck in that position for a couple of seconds before they hear a voice coming not far from them.
"Aish, such a beautiful couple." A lady at her 50s greets them and giggles happily.
Younghee and Soohyun just look at the lady awkwardly and bows after.
"I think we should go now." Soohyun says while pointing his finger to his car, sounding a little bit too awkward.
"Yes, we should." Younghee replies and they leave together.

"So where are we heading to?" Soohyun puts on his seatbelt and adjusting the phone to its holder for navigation.
"Uhm, I have a place in mind already. Can we go there if you're okay with it?" Younghee asks Soohyun.
"Okay, just tell me where it is and I'll bring you there."
"It's The Daisy." Younghee anwers while looking towards Soohyun's side.
"You don't really have to treat me at a fancy place though. Any decent place to eat would be just perfect." Soohyun worries that Younghee might spend her money on him. He was just trying to make an excuse to contact her anyways. He doesn't really want to be treated by Younghee.
"No, I really want to bring you there. It was.... It was my mom's favorite place and we used to have dinner there frequently, and I- I kind of missed that place." Younghee says in a low tone.
Soohyun realizes her voice has gotten lower and he can sense that Younghee is tearing up a little.
"Okay then, we're going there. You eat whatever you want to eat or maybe food that brings you your memories with your family back. I'll pay for it. Just order everything in your mind, alright?" Soohyun says, trying his best to calm her down.
"No. I mean- I know you're worried but actually my dad has left quite a huge amount of money for me. I've only used it once for the house's deposit. There' still many of them. It's just I don't really want to use it because I'm saving it for anything important that might come in the future. So, don't worry and just let me pay for it, okay?" Younghee replies, this time her voice has gotten better.
"See? That's for something important in the future. So, don't use it tonight. I-" Before Soohyun continues Younghee interrupts him.
"This- This is important too." Younghee doesn't even know how she had the courage to say so but she did anyways and it's not like she can delete whatever she said. But one thing she knows is that, this moment with Soohyun is truly important and she really wants to share about the place her family used to have their dinner or small celebration together with Soohyun. Being with him gives her a new feeling, and she can't even describe what it is.
Soohyun lost his words. His mouth is opened a little bit as if he is about to say something but has no idea of what exactly he needs to say.
Younghee faces the window, pretending she's enjoying the scenery when she is actually regretting every bit of her words just now.
Soohyun smiles while taking a glance at her.
"You're important too." Soohyun suddenly speaks up after that one-minute awkward silence.
Younghee turns to face Soohyun and she sees him smiling while typing in The Daisy in his navigation application for directions. He knows Younghee is looking at him but pretending to be busy with the navigator seems like the coolest idea he has right now.
Younghee tries to hide her blushing face by lowering her head down a little, her fingers playing with one another and her hearts racing as if she has just finished a whole marathon.
They both smile silently.