v: men and their stupidity- analysis with katya

FAMILY LINE!
i'm supposed to run the world in shoes i can not walk in.

    I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT HE actually fell for that

    I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT HE actually fell for that. he was supposed to be a god, he acted like the smartest man in the whole universe and
he fell for it.

what an idiot.

i directly made my way to the rest of the group and spotted natasha and thor entering the room as well, just as i stepped inside.

  "did you know about this?", bruce did not sound very happy.

"you want to think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?", natasha carefully asked the doctor, though i did not think that it was going to help the situation a lot.

bruce chuckled sarcastically"i was in calcutta. i was pretty well removed", well he was right.

  of course we needed him, but we had just dragged a man away from his safe place. he had every right to stay there. bruce had been happy there and we took that from him to stop some kind of reindeer dude.

i was really starting to feel a bit bad for bruce.

   "loki is manipulating you", natasha conquered, something that made me face palm myself inwardly.

the doctor scoffed "and you've been doing what exactly?", he did have a point.

    "you didn't come here because i bat my eyelashes
   at you", my girlfriend sassed back at him.

  "yes and i'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. i'd like to know why s.h.i.e.l.d is using the tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction", this was not going into the direction i wanted it to go to.

"because of him", fury stated as he pointed at thor.

   the blonde god took offense to that "me?"

"last year, earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. we learnt that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned", fury informed with his usual amount of sass.

  tony chuckled a bit and pointed his thumb in my direction "why not use katya? she can cause mass destruction"

"i'll shove mass destruction up your ass if you want me to, stark", he shut his mouth.

"my people want nothing but peace with your planet", thor defended himself, but no luck since his brother was- his brother.

    "seems like it's working quite well if we ignore the
  man who's trying to rule earth and has my friend hostage", that earned me a dirty look from thor, but at least i made bruce chuckle.

"but you're not the only people out there, are you?
   and you're not the only threat. the worlds filling up with people who can't be matched, that can't be
     controlled"