Chapter 7

*Luceys Dads POV*
Niall came down to say goodbye and shortly after Niall, Lucey came down and said sorry to her mother for being sassy and then they left and it was a little different with lucey not here because she always has her drama with her mother and i and is always breaking rules and trying to get her way with everything.
*Luceys POV*
Me and Niall said our goobyes to my and our dad and left. We had gotten in the car and we had been driving for 3 hours now?...yeah..3 hours and it takes 8 hours to get from ireland to london.
The car ride isnt that bad, but it is a little awkward because neither one of us are talking. Knowing myself i HATE awkward situations so i started a converstion. "hey Niall?" i asked, "yes love", "do you live alone?",it took him a minute to answer but then he said "No, i kinda live with 3 other guys, well theres me,liam,louis, and harry. i share a place with liam and harry shares a place with louis." "oh...okay" i say trying to understand everything, "but we all have one big house that we all share together too" "sounds nice" i say finally understanding everything, "it truly is, but it can get messy" he chuckles.

*Nialls POV*
the car ride was mostly slient other than when lucey started a conversation about if i lived alone or not and in that conversation i meantioned the lads and i was hoping lucey would be okay with the 3 lads and everything. After all we were only 5 minutes away.