Extra hour

It's been two weeks since my classes, Today I wouldn't join Malathi ma'am while coming to school as I was a bit late to get ready, so I didn't see her in the morning.so, it's been two weeks, I slowly started to have a good relationship with my classmates as well as with my staff, especially with Malathi ma'am.Even, she used to be more friendly with me than other staff in my school...She used to be my guide as well ( In my school, twelve class students are under the mentoring of various subject teaching teachers). Likewise, I was under her mentoring, I was one among the Seven students under her mentoring...As I am always good at English because I like to read a lot. But it comes to another subject, I being an average student...So, the morning classes went going smoothly, as Malathi ma'am interrupted the classes by asking me to meet her in her room during the lunch break. I saw her in a beautiful blue color saree, she was gorgeous in that.

But I felt so confused as I didn't do anything wrong or anything unwanted

But I felt so confused as I didn't do anything wrong or anything unwanted.It was lunch break, all the students were having their lunch and spend the remaining time playing and chit-chatting, but I waiting for Malathi ma'am to finish her lunch.she called me inside, she was sitting along with Janaki ma'am( she is the most experienced staff in our school), they both were speaking among themselves for a while, I didn't get any idea what there were discussing much.Janaki ma'am, revealed the secret, as I am good at writing and speaking English, she asked me, whether I can be an assistant to Malathi ma'am and her in their project works?I was so happy that I got a chance to be more close with Malathi ma'am, so I immediately accepted the offer. Even Malathi ma'am was so happy about that, she told me to stay back after classes as she want to discuss the topic.I just nodded my head and moved to my next class. I was looking at my watch when the time will reach 3.30 pm, so I can meet Malathi ma'am.As the classes ended I ran towards her cabin where she was working busy on her project, she noticed me standing outside.
Malathi Maam: hey ram, come inside?me: yes ma'am sure.

Malathi ma'am: let us discuss whats your works and all, she just explained to me her project and what I gave to do for her. my part was so simple as I have to just, writing, what she dictates .so she, she told me to come to her home hereafter after the school gets over. I was so happy to hear that.

me: sure ma'am. I will be there.

Malathi Maam: Ram, today I won't be available to join you at home, Will you go by yourself?

Me: sure Maam, no issues, I will take care, by saying I left the room, I was going home, I felt very excited to meet her tomorrow in her home.

to be continued..............