4- Getting Settled In

While I waited for my turn to be interviewed I looked around the room to find many gorgeous girls.
I soon realized that all of them were from high-class societies or urban backgrounds.

I felt like a misfit...
When I saw Hiyyih come out of the interview room, I immediately asked her.
"Hiyyih, how did you manage to get me this job exactly?"

"I have my connections..." she said while smirking.
She winked at me meanwhile I looked at her in annoyance.

Before I could say anything a staff member called out my name for the interview.
"Ms. Park Jia!"

__________

"Ms. Park alongside the show we will keep a documentary of the contestants.
Here you can speak your mind freely." A staff lady explained to me.

I nodded awkwardly.

"Ok... Ready. Set. Camera. Action!"

"Ms. Park, do you believe love is blind?" The director asks me.

After some thought I replied.

"Um... no.
Infatuation is blind,
but Love is seeing all the insecurities and flaws,
understanding them,
and accepting one another nonetheless."

"And before you start the show-
Is there anyone you would like to say something to?"

"Umm... Yes, I would like to thank the people who inspire me!
I would like to thank
my grandparents,
my best friend Bahiyyih,
Somi unnie,
Annnddd... Stray kids!"

The staff's eyes widened at my answer-
'Is it weird that a girl in her twenties looking for a fiance mentions her favorite boy group?' I thought to myself.

"They helped me at my lowest time and I doubt they will see this but I always wanted to thank them at least once." I smile at the camera shyly.

"Was that ok?" I ask the staff once the director gives me a thumbs up.

"Yes! That was great most girls sent a live message to their exes but yours was unique.
You can go now Ms. Park."

________________

I came outside to find all the girls gathered in a circle I took a seat next to Hiyyih.

Two MCs came through the doors and... no fucking way!!!

It was Jessie and Soobin!!!!

All the girls started squealing, Hiyyih and I exchanged excited glances.

Can you imagine the Goddess Jessi was infront of me and my Txt bias Soobin!!

I could faint right now.

"Hello Ladies! I am sure you already know the rules... you won't be able to see your dates till after your engagement." Jessi tells us.

"The eight guys are already waiting for you in the pods- and you will be sent in two pairs of eight and then the remaining four will go last."
Soobin explains to us.

"You all will get a chance to each person today and you are allowed to keep a notebook to make notes about your conversation.
Later you will be asked to choose your top three you want to talk to." Jessi adds with a wink.

"The same opportunity is given to the guys- so even if you don't want to someone specific you will have to as you are their top three." Soobin tells us with a pout.

"So, without further ado! The pods are now open for dating!!" He adds with a hand gesture to show the way to the pods.

"Go get that ring on your finger!!" Jessi gives us each a high-five.