A/N and Disclaimer

Disclaimer:
I do not own any of the characters that are created by Marvel. I do not own the plot. All rights go to Marvel. (I always see these in fanfics, so I hope I did this right lol)

I do own Adina and any unfamiliar characters I may choose to add in. Do not steal my work or characters. No expectations.

This book contains violence.

A/N
Important note: Everything in the mcu that takes place after 2005 is pushed back 2 years. (Example: the Avengers happens in 2014 instead of 2012). Also, Civil War didn't happen with the Avengers. There was a fight, but not as intense, and they made up shortly after. Bucky now lives at the compound with the others, and no one is on the run.

If you want, you can skip the rest and move onto the story now.

I started this story because I am a bit obsessed with reading Marvel fanfics. I have a very active imagination, and have created dozens of stories with various endings in my head whenever I read a fanfic. I have read a lot of Marvel stories, and can't find any more that are similar to the ones I've imagined, so I decided to finally write my own story. (If you have any good Marvel fanfic suggestions, let me know in the comments please!)

Please feel free to let me know if there are any spelling errors! I will fix them. Also, please do not be quiet readers and comment/vote. I read every comment. Enjoy the story!!

Started: 2/17/2022

Finished: