Chapter 1./Time for School

~Emma's POV~

I had to call my best friend, and i was indeed pissed because I was reading wattpad (fourth wall go BRRRRRRR) and watching tiktok. I called my best friend, i go to school with, hoping she was awake. She had picked up.

Rosey- "Hello? who the fuck calls someone at 5:45 in the fucking morning?!"

she screamed at me not knowing that it was me, I spoke saying it was me Emma. She immediately stopped screaming knowing that I, didn't like loud noises cause of our classmates most of the time. Or it was because she yelled half the time.

"What are you doing?? I called you like 20-30 minutes ago telling you that i was on my way and plus we are walking to school today since, no one can drive us to school because of work."

Rosey- "I- Fuck! I fell asleep! Sorry! I have my clothes on i have to find my shoes and get my bookbag-!'

I hung up the phone, and rang the doorbell then someone had opened the door, it turns out it was Rosey's Brother, Jemin. I waved hello. Not wanting to say anything to him.

Jemin- "Hello Emma? was it?"

I nodded hearing things fall from upstairs. I got frightened when Jemin spoke to me. And had said that Rosey was upstairs probably destroying her room to find her things that she needs.

Jemin- "Rosey is upstairs, Third room to the right"

I nodded knowing that my voice would crack , since I'd been talking all day. I started to lose my sense of words and my voice. I walked towards the stairs and went up the stairs. I saw Rosey run out her room and hug me. I looked at her and smiled. 

~Rosey's POV~

I looked at Emma and giggled. She looked at me confused on why i was giggling. 

"I'm sorry, it's just you look so pretty when you smile!"

(btw we are NOT a couple if you think that -Creator)

(What Rosey is wearing- ~Creator)

(What my oc/Emma was wearing ~Creator)

~Emma's POV~

I giggled and spoke.

"I-i couldn't talk to your brother as much cause my voice has been cracking all day, So I save enough voice to speak today!" 

Rosey looked at me and cupped my face. And had said

Rosey- "Its okay! Anyways time for school?"

I nodded and then my phone started ringing. I took my phone out my bag and looked at it. It was a text and 2 missed calls from my ex boyfriend.. Tyler. I rolled my eyes, I didn't want to hear his voice so i texted him back. 

🔥Emma✨- What Idiot?

🖕🏽Idiot🤬- I'm not an idiot and i want
to say I'm sorry for cheating on you..
 it was stupid of me and I made a
promise to you that I would never cheat
and 
i also told you that you were
the prettiest girl in the world to me.
.

🔥Emma✨- hah? You told me that?? I don't recall, so 
go back to your 2 faced makeup girlfriend, Oh and
 You are indeed an idiot.🙄

~🔥Emma✨ has blocked you~

~Rosey's POV~

I giggled as Emma blocked her ex and to what she had said to him, knowing he was probably pissed off that she blocked him, and plus he was trying to hard to get her back, She looked at me and giggled, I laughed so hard, I almost fell to the ground but someone caught me?

??- "Hey are you alright? You almost fell and that was dangerous"

My face went red when I noticed who the person was, It was my favorite (Cosplayer/or other) of all times. I stopped working after seeing (their) beautiful face.

(A few hours later)

I wake up to see Emma and my favorite (Cosplayer/other) talking. I saw Emma look at me

~Emma's POV~

I looked at my pink stranded, black haired friend seeing she had woken up. I smiled and walked to towards her and crouched down. 

"Hey I see your awake now"

I smiled as she glared at me and smiled back, she then looked at her favorite (Cos-player/other), she smiled at them