I'm gonna be a dad

Attempt after attempt after attempt, it seemed you would never get pregnant. You and JJ had all but lost hope, until you had taken that last test. You thought it would be another false alarm so you didn't even tell him you were taking it. But then it had came back positive so you'd taken three more. Every one of them showed the same result, those two pink lines. You hadn't figured out how you were going to tell him yet, but you had a couple ideas.

The pogues all sat around the campfire, sharing stories as well as drinks. You laid with your head against JJ's shoulder as you listened to John B's ridiculous story. You shared a look with Kiara and she grinned at you, you had told her your news earlier. Kie downed her drink, standing up from her spot on the log and walking over towards the cooler. "I'm getting another drink. Y/n, you want one?"

"No thanks, its not good for the baby." The laid-back chit chat immediately ceased and Kie smirked at you as you turned to face JJ's reaction. His jaw had practically hit the floor and he looked at you with an expression of pure disbelief. "Y/n, are you...did you just say...y/n are you pregnant?" It was so silent his words almost seemed to echo through the night. You beamed up at him, nodding excitedly. "Oh my God!" He cried, wrapping you up in his arms as an enthusiastic chatter filled the air around you.

"Holy shit! We're going to have a mini pogue running around!" John B's excited outburst reached your ears through all the commotion and you laughed happily. JJ pulled back from the hug, eyes teary. "I'm going to be a dad." He whispered, blinking and the tears dropped down his cheeks. "Yeah, J, you're going to be a dad." He kissed you passionately and the pogues around you cheered. You were all going to be one big happy family. The seven pogues and their own little mini pogue.

Words:347