🌙20🌙

"Daehi, I'm back!" Haechan said as he got back from practice.
"I'm in Yeonbyul's room." He heard her say quietly. He walked into the little girl's future bedroom.
"Hi Daehi"
"Hello, Hyuck. How was practice?" Daehi asked.
"Tiring as usual." Haechan laughed.
"What would you like for dinner? It's my turn to cook." Daehi asked while Haechan sat down beside her on Yeonbyul's bed.
"How about we order pizza, turn on a movie and cuddle on the couch." Haechan said.
"If you want. But tomorrow is still your day to cook." Daehi laughed.
"I'm okay with that."
"I'll go order, why don't you go find a movie?" Daehi said as she got out her phone.
"Alright. Disney or pixar?"
"Your pick."
"Beauty and the Beast it is." Haechan laughed.
"Hyuck, we both know you're choosing Tangled." Daehi laughed.
"You know me too well."
"Not my problem."
"Stop quoting Johnny, you weirdo." Haechan said.
"I can do what I want."
"Oh my god, you're lucky I love you." Haechan joked.
"Oh well."

Sitting on the couch curled up in blankets while Tangle played on the screen and pizza sitting on the coffee table, the couple sang along and repeated several lines from the movie.
"I know your tired, Hyuck." Daehi smiled.
"I don't want to sleep yet."
"Why not?"
"Because you're going to stay up and clean without help. And that's not fair."
"Hyuck, what do you think I'll be doing when we bring Yeonbyul home?" Daehi laughed.
"We still have two days."
"Only two days."
"I don't want you to be overwhelmed!" Haechan said, showing his worry.
"Hyuck, I've been watching over her for years. And unless you want to be too tired to see her, you best get to sleep." Daehi warned.
"Will you at least lay with me until I do?"
"Will you go to sleep?"
"I promise. For Yeonbyul." Haechan smiled, putting up his pinky.
"Fine." Daehi said, interlocking her own pinky with his.

Laying in the bed, Daehi talked quietly while Haechan slowly fell asleep. Of course, he was more tired than he let on and fell asleep easily. Daehi waited a few minutes before leaving the bed and beginning to clean the living room, making sure to stay quiet.

When she was done cleaning, she walked back into their bedroom, and laid beside Haechan on their bed. Subconsciously knowing she was there, Haechan rolled over and began to cuddle the girl as normal. Daehi smiled to herself as she gently played with his hair as she fell asleep.

Haechan woke up earlier than Daehi, per normal. He would usually wake her up before he left, but decided against it today. Instead, he grabbed some paper and left her note on her phone.

Hey love,
I wanted you to be able to sleep in
I have some breakfast ready for you in the fridge. I hope you like it. I'll be home around five today! Then qe can prepare for Yeonbyul's party!"
I hope you have a good day
I love you

Yours,
Hyuck

As he hoped, Daehi did sleep in. When she woke up, she was confused to see light coming through the bedroom window.
"Hyuck?" She said sleepily before sitting up.
"Oh." She said, laughing at herself. She looked over and found his note, reading through it quickly. She sent a quick message to Haechan, telling him thank you, good morning, etc, before going into the kitchen to get the breakfast he left for her.

Daehi grabbed the keys to her car and decided to go out for groceries. They were about to have another mouth to feed.

Walking through the aisles of the store, Daehi received a phone call.
"Hello?" She asnwered as she looked at some food.
"Hey Daehi."
"Hello, Hyuck. Is something wrong?" Daehi asked. It was unusual for him to call in the middle of the day.
"The company wants to know when we're wanting to make our relationship public." He spoke.
"Oh, I don't know. I mean, we're adopting Yeonbyul either way, so that won't be a problem. But ssaesaengs?" Daehi asked.
"We'll be safe. I promise. So, do you want to wait for when we have Yeonbyul or do you want to do it today?"
"I don't care, really. I mean, if it's going to make it easier for the company or whatever, do what you need. I mean, they could have just rejected the idea of us in a relationship." Daehi laughed.
"You're right."
"Of course I am."
"So, want to stop by after you're done doing whatever?" He asked.
"Sure. I want to say hi to Soojun too." Daehi smiled.