A letter to my viewers

Hey all! I want to start out by saying thank you. Thank you so much. For reading my story and for supporting me. For all of your kind words and encouragement.

however,

like most of the stories I write, I find myself ridiculously unmotivated and unable to continue writing in the same vigor I used to. so regrettably I'm going to be giving this story away. hopefully to someone who will continue the story in a way that will match not only the style but also the tone of the entire story.

if you are interested in continuing the story please dm me. but I will have quite a few requirements because I do care about my writing as if it were a pet or a treasured item. My writing is special to me. and I won't just give away something I devoted hours of time, energy, and love into to just anyone.

I'm sorry to anyone who was hoping for ME to continue this story in my specific style and plot, but it's become a huge weight on my heart that I can't provide the same content for you all anymore. at least with this story.

I would love to be able to write this again, but unfortunately I have bigger things to worry about currently. I'm almost 18, I graduate high school in less than 3 months, and my school's culinary team that I'm a part of is competing at a national level in may.

I love you all dearly and I had fun writing such a fulfilling story for you all, but to be honest? I had no real plot for this story. the plan I had was just mindless fluff and romance with barely any plot. I wanted it to be a full story, with angst and tension, maybe a little bit of hurt with no comfort. I had no idea where I wanted to take this story, which is why I want to hand it off to someone who will.

Thank you again for everything you all have done for me. And I'm sorry that I have to leave my part in the story here. I hope to write something you all can be with me for, from start to finish. But I just don't have it in me to write this story to the end.

I hope you enjoyed Sunkissed. And I hope whoever takes it, writes something you enjoy just as much.