The Untold Woodland

(A/N: You guys can imagine the locket however you want. This is just for reference :))

-

Once in the month of November, on a cold, frosty day... There was a girl called Emma. She had a perfect life - a happy family, her friends, her teacher, her school, and everything she earned and cared for with gratification and love...

One night, after her father came home after a long and tumultuous day at his work. While relaxing at the dining table, he made an exposition, which had made Emma's life turn upside down.

"We are going to shift to greenwood for a few moons because I got fired from my job."

It was very shocking for Emma, and she couldn't take it...

After this conference with her parents, Emma's mind departed, and she became dusky, lonely, and aggressive...

Emma shouted, fought, and bickered all day long after moving into the woods with her parents... her house was in a deep forest, which no one had ever discovered was full of enchantment UNDERCOVER AND MYSTERY!!!

Lightning struck their house one night, turning it into a cinder. It was raining cats and dogs, but they packed up their stuff and started looking for a new house.

Having traveled on foot for several days, they finally found a new house hidden behind some bushes, trees, creepers, and climbers... Their new house was next to a very unusual apple tree.

There were apples on this tree that were much shinier than on the other trees, which Emma found suspicious, so the next morning when her parents were cleaning their new house, she went out to check on the apples...

Emma's locket suddenly started shining brightly as she approached the tree. Emma had no idea what was happening. In her panic, she ran back to her room, but while running, her locket fell on the ground near the apple tree.

From the window of her room, Emma could see the locket still shining. Although she was afraid to take it back, she decided to because it was her grandma's lock that she gifted to Emma on her deathbed.

Having decided to get her locket back, Emma ran back and quickly picked it up and ran home

It was still shining, but when Emma took it to her room, it stopped. Emma has now understood how the shining of her locket is occurring so Emma again went near the tree to check she waited sometime, then saw that the tree is opening a weird lock type thing which is exactly the shape of her locket's charm

In which later Emma hesitantly inserted her locket's charm and the tree...

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

(A/N: I know this is quite short, but I will try to make the next chapter longer. I hope you guys liked it and please tell me if there are any mistakes cause English is not my first language. 😁)