Bad Days

Dear Diary,
It started on December 15, 2007. I wasn't having a very good day. My mom, Inko Midoriya was sent to the hospital because of a villain attack. Of course I was angry, but I knew that revenge wasn't the right way to go (unfortunately Iida didn't know this).
Then, when I arrived in class late, sad of course, Mr. Aizawa decided that your mom in the hospital was no excuse to be late in class and gave me detention.
In detention; someone was flipping a water bottle next to me, which was Sero. It went in the wrong direction and the cap came lose. The water poured all over me. Now I was soaking wet.
Then, when I was heading back to the dorms, Kirishima ran into me with his quirk on because Kacchan was throwing explosions at him. I was knocked to the ground and was bleeding. Kirishima didn't notice. He said sorry and continued to run from Kacchan.
When I arrived back, I stopped the bleeding then fell. I laid one my bed and it led me here weighting in my diary.

See you next time, goodbye.

"Finally over." I said and laid on my bed to sleep. Then came a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. It was Kacchan.
"What?" I asked
"What do you mean by 'what' when you were late class."
When I ignored him, he left. I went to sleep not knowing that I would soon be woken up......

"Wake up. Wake up." Kaminari was shaking me. "What?" I asked. "Sorry I came in here all of the sudden. I"m nosy and you left your diary out and I read it." He explained. I looked at him. He picked up my diary and flipped to page 3. I knew what I had written in it and I was angry he read it.

Dear Diary, September 28, 2007,

Today had been no different. Kacchan had been screaming, Kirishima was trying to calm him down, Uraraka listening to become a hero (for the money, she failed to hide it,( (this story takes place before USJ attack), Kaminari being an idiot like always, but I expected he was acting, And Iida + Momo trying to calm everyone down.
Mr. Aizawa was just sleeping like every other day. I still remember what Kacchan told me that one day. 'Maybe you should take a swan dive off of the roof'. I was haunted by those words and still thought about it, but didn't....
I think I should though. Nobody really cares about me, maybe Shiggy and Kuroguri.

Kaminari stopped reading. "Who's shiggy and Kurogiri and did Kacchan really tell you that?" He asked. I nodded. "Shiggy is my brother's nickname and Kurogiri is his friend." I explained. "Have you read the whole diary?" I asked.
"Well- well yes. Your my friends and I really care about you." He said. "Umm thanks? What time is it?" I asked. He took out his phone. "4:37 Am." He replied.
"What are you doing in my room at this time?" I asked him. "Well, Aoyama was outside of my window and your the closest room. But it appears that he left cheese outside your window." Kaminari explained. I looked out of my Balcony window. Indeed there was cheese. It said 'HTESHTREAIOT!' I know what Aoyama was trying to say. He knew about me.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I REALT DID! HOPEFULLY I CAN PUBLISH CHAPTERS EVERY TWO DAY! I WORK ON THE CHAPTERS IN NOTES THEN I COPY! IF TOU WANT TO SEE WHAT THE NOTE VERSION LOOKED LIKE, THEN I CAN SEND PICTURES THE NEXT CHAPTER! I HAVE THREE MORE READY! IF THERE'S ANY MISTAKES PLEASE LET ME KNOW! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

WORD COUNT: 631