Chapter 1

It was a bright and sunny morning in the city of Gardenia. The birds' harmonious chirps filled the air. The sunrise was painted in pastel pinks and blues, with soft, pastel purple clouds amongst them in the sky.

There were few people within Gardenia Central Park. One of those people being a powerful psychic, and the hero of our story; Razputin Aquato.

Raz sat under an oak tree reading an issue of True Psychic Tales. After a rather long late-night mission with Sasha Nein, his mentor. Raz decided to retreat to Gardenia's Central Park to have some time to himself. 

"Nothing better than winding back in the park and reading my favorite comic" Raz thought. Raz's peaceful reading session was interrupted by the sound of sobbing.

"Hm?" Raz looked up from his book as he looked around, listening for the source of the crying.

Raz placed his comic into his bag and stood up, beginning to search for the source of the sobbing. The crying got louder and louder as Raz got closer to a group of trees. 

Behind the trees sat a woman on her knees. The woman had a dark skin complexion, with reddish-brown frizzly hair. She wore a sea green jumpsuit with a purple shirt underneath. Alongside she wore navy blue, knee-high, heeled boots.

"Why did you have to leave me? Why, Why WHY!?" The woman exclaimed in sorrow. Raz rubbed the woman's back in condolences. "Hey now, it's okay. I'm here..." Raz consoled. The woman turned around to face Raz. "W-Who are you?" The woman sniffled as she wiped away her tears.

"I'm Razputin, but everyone calls me Raz" Raz introduced. "Alright then Raz, I'm Aisha." Aisha replied. 

"Is there something wrong? I heard you crying and wanted to see what's up?" Raz inquired. "Yeah, I suppose. I don't think you're old enough to understand." Aisha replied.

Raz cocked his head over to the side "Oh please, that's what they all say, I don't mind at all of you venting to me.". 

Aisha giggled "Really, I don't think you're ready to handle my troubles.". "We'll see about that." Raz replied.

"No, really. I don't want you to be a burden to me." Aisha said, patting Raz's head in a loving manner.  "So, your problems must be really, really personal huh? I understand, I'll leave you be." Raz replied. 

"Thanks for understanding, I'll be going now." Aisha said before leaving. "Think I should follow her. She might be in a serious need of mental healing." Raz thought as he watched Aisha walk away.

Raz used his invisibility to follow behind Aisha to where she was going. He wasn't following her to make her need his help but was instead following to make sure she would be okay.  

Aisha reached a pet shop by the name of 'Love & Pet' and walked inside. Raz then pulled out a notebook and wrote down the address of the pet shop. "I should check this out later, right now I need some sleep" Raz yawned as he placed his notebook back into his bag and headed back to the hotel where he and Sasha were staying.

-----

"Screw those fairies! First, they humiliate us, now they've got even the underwater world against us!" Icy exclaimed in anger. The Trix were swimming through the infinite ocean to avoid a brigade of Andros mermaid soldiers. Darcy shot a blast of dark energy towards a group of soldiers. 

"Shut your trap Icy! We have even bigger problems than those stupid fairies!" Darcy snapped. "Those fairies are our problem, Darcy!" Icy hissed. "Ever since we got involved in this family drama with Miss Wave fairy's cousin, we've been getting chased around by mermaid soldiers!".

"Hey, look! A cave!" Stormy then pointed to a nearby underwater cave. "Good eye Stormy!" Icy replied.

The Trix swiftly swam into the underwater cave, causing the Andros Guards to lose sign of them. "Electric Shield!" An electric force field appeared over the entrance of the underwater cave, keeping out any guards. 

"This should be a good place to stay until those guards leave." Icy then peeked outside to make sure no guards were eyeing the cave.

The outside still wasn't clear, there were guards all around. Fortunately for the Trix, nobody had spotted their hideout yet. 

"Hey, I can see something glowing down there." Darcy pointed to a tunnel where a soft, pink glow emerged. "Let's go check it out, it could be a weapon we can use to beat the Winx's pretty little heads in with." Icy commanded.

The Trix swam down the tunnel, following the pink glow of whatever was down there. The glow became stronger and stronger as the Trix went deeper and deeper.

Once the Trix finally reached the end of the tunnel, there sat a pink pearl on a rocky pedestal. The pearl looked almost something like a brain, and there were small, teal magical surges around it. 

"Ew, is that some sort of brain?" Stormy asked. "No stupid! It's the Psychic Pearl of the Deep!" Darcy replied. "Seems like you've been paying attention to Headmistress's lessons more than we have. Tell us more about this 'Psychic Pearl' Teacher's Pet." Icy replied.

"First off, I'm not a Teacher's Pet. That class was so boring and lame I actually ended up paying attention." Darcy hissed. "Whatever Teacher's Pet." Icy replied.

"Second off, the Psychic Pearl of the Deep is a special pearl than can give anyone the powers of a psychic. But it also amplifies that power as well." Darcy explained. 

"Ugh, what's so special about having psychic powers? Would it help me give someone a brain freeze ten times faster?" Icy hissed. "No, there's something really special about psychic powers that fairies and witches don't have." Darcy replied.

"The ability to make me fall asleep faster?" Stormy snarked. "No dingbat! The ability to travel into someone's mind!" Darcy hissed while hitting Stormy on the head with her fist.

"Hmm, tell me more." Icy replied. "Psychics have the ability to travel inside of someone's mind. They also have the ability to interact with objects within that mind and alter it as well.".

"Well, looks like we've hit the jackpot on a real good revenge weapon!" Icy exclaimed as she picked up the pearl. "Now let's decide which one of the Winx we use it on!" Stormy exclaimed. "How about Bloom?" Icy suggested. "Ugh, not Boring Bloom again. We always go after her and I've gotten bored of it!" Darcy replied.

"I second that." Stormy agreed. "How about Aisha? Ever since Tritannus took away her Sirenix energy and imprisoned her with Dull Daphne, I've been itching to do a little bit more to her." Stormy said.

"Yeah, besides we can take all the anger we have towards Tritannus, and take it out on her!" Darcy exclaimed. "After all, Tritannus is her cousin!".

"Well then its settled, we use this Psychic Pearl on Aisha!" Icy said. "After all, who else do we know has psychic powers, and can stop us for that matter!".

The Trix then cackled at their vile revenge plan. For it was their best, and most wicked one yet. And Aisha was most certainly not prepared for the mental anguish she was about to go through...