Chapter 2

Content Advisory : There will be blood, gore, and insects in this chapter. Read at your own risk

Aisha laid down her head on her soft pillow. Tears rolled down Aisha's cheeks as she contemplated the last few months.

First, Nabu had proposed to her. At the time it seemed like something beautiful was going to happen in Aisha's life, besides already having been blessed with loving friends and powerful abilities. She and Nabu were going to spend their life together forever until death. They were going to get married in a beautiful garden next to the sea, surrounded by friends and family.

But that was all ripped away once The Wizards of Black Circle came along and killed Nabu.

Second, while Aisha's life was going better since she had been able to mourn Nabu and the life they could've had together, something else had arisen.

Tritannus' betrayal. While Aisha didn't always have a positive opinion about Tritannus, it still shook her to her core to watch him carelessly hurt his friends and family all in the name of power. Aisha always wished that she could do something to prevent Tritannus' fall from grace, feeling like she did something wrong by ignoring some sort of red flag that was there the whole time, but she couldn't see it.

Aisha's troubles most certainly didn't heal after Tritannus stole her powers and locked her up under that dark throne with Daphne.

The memory replayed in her head like a broken record; Aisha's arms were bound together to her waist by dark magic. It was pitch dark and smelt rotten with the only sources of light being the light coming from the bars bounded on the cage and Daphne's golden glow. But not even Daphne's mystique shine could brighten that situation. The only sounds Aisha could hear were her and Daphne's grunts and cries while they tried to escape their undersea prison.

While Aisha was ecstatic to be freed from her prison and for Bloom to have her sister again, something still felt wrong...

The Winx still had to track down the Trix ever since they escaped the scene. Love & Pet still needed to be ran to until a suitable replacement could be found. 

Life was quite busy at the moment for Aisha.

A moment of bliss came across Aisha as she remembered the little boy she met at the park; Razputin. The care and empathy he had for her made Aisha remember that life isn't so bad after all. Maybe life wouldn't have been so stressful if Aisha took his offer up to vent about her stress. 

No, a child isn't one to use against stress. He would've never gotten it, he was still too young to get it.

Aisha sighed as she rubbed her forehead. A terrible headache began to overwhelm the stressed fairy. Aisha then sat up and grabbed a glass of water on her bedstand to hopefully ease her migraine. The cold water felt nice against Aisha's dry throat. Aisha laid back down, still rubbing her aching head.

Aisha closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber...

....Aisha felt something crawl on her arm....

Openings eyes and turning to her left arm to spot a cockroach crawling around. Before Aisha could scream, she discovered her mouth was sealed shut. Aisha looked around to discover that she was no longer within the safety of her room, but instead in an empty, dank room. 

The room's walls were a rotten green shade, and there was dried blood splattered across them. There were bugs crawling around everywhere. There were centipedes, spiders, maggots and as many terrifying bugs you could name in the room. Some were crawling on Aisha's body while others crawled in other spaces. 

"Morning Sleeping Beauty! Enjoy your sleep?" A voice from a corner of the room hissed. Aisha turned to see Darcy standing there with a wicked grin plastered across her face. "𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘺!?" Aisha thought. "I see you've already met my babies, seems like they've already taken a liking to you..." Darcy mocked as she walked towards Aisha. Darcy then sat on top of Aisha's stomach and leaned in Aisha's face. "So how's life going for you dear? Heard your boyfriend died, what a shame." Darcy said with a smirk.

"So, I thought I'd make it up by inviting him over for dinner." Darcy snapped her fingers and then Nabu appeared strapped down on a bloodstained operating table.

"Nabu!" Aisha thought as she watched her beloved struggle to escape from his bed. "Awww you two really are lovebirds! Isn't love truly such a wonderful thing!" Darcy chimed as she got off Aisha and walked over to the imprisoned Nabu.

"Wanna know what my babies truly love most?" Darcy asked with vile in her voice as she reached into her pocket. Darcy then pulled out a pocket knife and opened up Nabu's black dress shirt and made a large cut on his chest.

Nabu let out a bloodcurdling cry as bugs soon began to crawl onto the operating bed and onto Nabu. Aisha began to sob as she turned her head from the horrific scene. Darcy then used her powers to shift Aisha's head; making sure she watched every second of it.

"What's the matter hm? Thought you wanted to see your boyfriend?" Darcy taunted. Aisha watched her boyfriend be devoured by hideous bugs. They crawled under his skin and into his flesh. Nabu's screaming made Aisha's ears ring in agony. For all that suffering she went through, she had to go through more?

"No, no. Stop, stop..." Aisha thought. 

"Do you still love Nabu now?" Darcy hissed.

"No no no, stop hurting him..." Aisha tried to scream.

"Even when he's six feet under and covered with bugs?" Darcy taunted.

"NO STOP! STOP HURTING HIM! STOOOOOP!" Aisha screamed.

---

"Aisha! What's wrong?" Aisha woke up to see Musa and Flora looking down at her. "Aisha, we heard you screaming! What happened?!" Musa inquired as she shook Aisha. "I....I just need to be alone!" Aisha then ran from the room.

"Aisha!" Musa and Flora followed Aisha out the room as Aisha ran out the building and into the park.

----

Raz was walking down the sidewalk and stopped once he spotted Flora and Musa chase after Aisha. "Hey isn't that Aisha?" Raz thought. "Gotta go see what's wrong." Raz then followed the group of girls to the park, wondering what all the commotion was about.