Chapter 1

(The photo is what Izzy is support to look like she's support to look like a mini Amy Lee.)

Izzy~

Ugh, I can't wait to get done packing my bags, I want to go back to Australia. But I will also miss my mom. "Izzy! Sweetie can you come here?" My mom asked me. "Yeah, one sec!" I shouted back from my room. I need to find a place to put you... Where to put my hair dryer... Ahh found it, it fits in the side pocket.
After I put my hair dryer in my bag, I went down stairs to see my mom smiling at me. "What's with the cheeky smile mom?" I asked in a scared tone. "I'm trying not to cry." She said through the fake smile. "Awee, I feel loved!" I said as I gave her a hug.
She looked down at me, "remember, I'll be there at the end of the summer for a Consett, so go up to the security manager at the beginning of the show with your friends if they want to meet me. Then we will sing with each other infront of all of my Australian fans." She said as she handed me 8tickets. "Um... I don't want to sing but okay...?" I told her.
"Well I should get my stuff my flight leaves in an hour." I said as I walked up stairs to my room. I walked out with my stuff, what am I missing. Hmm... I looked around and spotted my iPhone next to my bed.
That's it.
I grabbed my iPhone and walked down stairs with my stuff, "Mom, Dad, can we go now?" I asked as I entered the living room. "Hold up let me grab my keys." My dad said as he grabbed the hummers keys. "Okay." He said "You ready baby girl?".
"Yes daddy!" I said like a five year old.
Lol I'm so mean.
We all climbed into the yellow hummer with black racing strips, and started our journey to the airport.
AT THE AIRPORT

My mom and dad hugged me, I felt bad that I was leaving. I know their going to miss me, and I'm going to miss them. But seeing the tears rolling down my moms face broke my heart, I even think I was crying.
My flight was called and I said my goodbyes and walked over to the lady that checks to see if your on the flight and gave her my pass. "Thanks for flighing with us today Miss.Lee, you look familiar? I can't place my mind on it." She said. I laughed and said "Well my moms a famous singer."
Her face was priceless.
"Who's your mom sweetie?" She asked. "Amy Lee, she is the lead singer of Evanescence." I told her. She looked shocked. "I love your mom." She said "Well your going to miss your flight, have a great flight." She said and I waved by to her and got onto my flight.
I had to sit by a really weird person in first class. "Um miss?" The flight attendant said as she tapped her finger on my shoulder and I looked at her. "Yes?" I asked. "Um... Er... I was wondering if I can get your autograph?" She said and I chuckled. "You got me mistaken as someone else." I told her.
"No no, no your Amy Lee." She said sternly. I shook my head, "Lady listen, Amy Lee is my mother. I'm her baby child" I said as I showed her a picture of my mom and I. "See." Her face formed and 'O' shape. I nodded then she left.
Why do people get my mom and I mixed up? Oh yeah I know, because I look exactly like her. Ugh... I plut in my head phones and fell asleep.

IN AUSTRALIA

I walked out the gates to see my grandma and grandpa waiting for me, I quickly ran over to them and hugged them. "My, look how big you've gotten Izzy." My grandpa said as my grandma pinched my cheeks. "And look how pretty you've gotten, just like your mama." She said and hugged me once more.
We walked to their car, I'm surprised I didn't know they had a Hummvee. "Wow I like the Hummvee. Oh what time is it?" I asked looking at them. "Well sweetie, its about lunch time. Its 12:30." He said. We climbed in and drove off.

TEN MINUTES LATER...

We pulled up to a Burger King. As I walked in I seen the cutest guys ever, staring at me. One walked up to me. "Hey, I'm jack Davidson." He said. "I'm Isabella Lee." I replied. "Ah, your really pretty." He pointed to his friend "and thats James Matthews" he said. My jaw dropped. I ran over to him.
"JAMIE!!" I screatched getting everyone's attention. "Um... Do I know you?" He asked. I gave him the 'Are you serious' look. "Remember I'm the one who ate your pb&j sandwhichs when you didn't want them..." The look on his face was perfect, his eyes bugged their way out of his head as he staired at me in shock. "Izzy?" He asked and I shook my head.
He jumped up and gave me a hug. "Oh I've missed you so much!" He whispered in my ear, "I've missed you too sweetie." I said back. "Izzy what do you want?" My grandparents asked from the counter. "I don't care."
They looked at me with suspicion. "Our little Izzy bug doesn't know what to eat any more? What happened to the Izzy bug that always ate?" They said. I looked at them. "I grew out of that stage."
"Wait are you Isabella Lee? Like in Amy Lee's daughter?" Some one said as they walked up to me. "Um... Yeah, I am Amy Lee's daughter. Why do you need to know?" I asked. Everyone looked at me, "Your Famous!" Someone shouted. "Um.. No I'm not boo, that would technically be my Mom." I said as I walked over to my grandparents.

THE NEXT MORNING...

As I woke up, I noticed a note on my night stand, hmm. It said 'go down the stairs to the next sticky note' hmm weird. I got up and walked to my mirror, I was wearing a tank top, and girls jogging shorts. I brushed my hair and grabbed my phone.
I walked out of my bedroom door, and to the bottom of the stairs, there was another note, 'go to the kitchen' okay... What are they planning.
As I got to the kitchen I noticed another note on the refrigerator door. I grabbed it and it said 'Sweetie, your grandpa and I are out of the house to pick up some stuff for the BBQ we are having. Go spend some time at your friends, don't forget they all still live next to us. xoxo Grandma'
"Okay... Will do grans." I mumbled as I went back up stairs.
I flopped on the bed, and grabbed my suit case, what to wear... Hmm... Ahh, I've got it.
I walked to the bathroom door and went in.
I came out wearing Red skinny jeans, and a Evanescence T-Shirt. I walked over to my combat boots and zipped them up. I look good beside the hair. I grabbed my hairbrush and brushed my hair. I put my hair in one of those tight pony tails my mom showed me how to do.
I put on my sun glasses, and walked down stairs. I stopped as I noticed a full body length mirror, "I look pretty good." I said as I walked out of the house.
Hmm, where to go... Hmm, oh look the parks across the street. I walked over to the park and got staired at by everyone, "Do you all have a problem with a tourist from America or something?" I shouted and they all jumped. Pussy's... PSH hahaha, that was awesome.
I was walked over to James, I snuck up on him and hugged him from behind and he jumped. "Bloody hell Izzy you scared the shit out of me!" He said as he turned around, and watched me as I rolled on the ground during my fit of laughter.
"I'm sorry!" I laughed out.
No I'm not...
"Jamie... Who is that?" A Bernet said as she pointed to me. I just looked at her. "Really? I should ask the same about you." I said to her. "Okay ladies stop, Izzy this is Dessi Green. Dessi this is Izzy Lee." He said.
My jaw dropped.
"Dessi!!! Oh I've missed you!" I shouted and hugged her. "Weren't you on a commercial before? For like proactive?" She said and I nodded. "And my moms famouse." I added.
Not trying to brag or anything like that.
Well....
Maybe, maybe not... Who knows. "Awesome!" She said. "Okay are we still going camping with everyone this weekend?" She asked "And Izzy do you want to come with us?" She said. I nodded "let me ask my grandma first." I said as I walked to the swings and sat down and called my grandma and asked.
Supprisningly she said yes. How weird of her.
I walked back over to them, "she said u can." I said, " now let's go get me a sleeping bag."

(This is the very first chapter please vote, comment and share if you liked it!
Sincerely,
Pentatonix?)