chapter2

Izzy~

I quickly gave my grandparents both a hug, and told them that I'll be back after the weekend. My grandpa gave me a handgun, just in case of emergency's. I quickly thanked him and got into the the car that had all of my friends in it.
I was going through the CD's until I came a crossed an Evanescence CD. I smiled at the though that my friends had my moms album. I put in the CD and I sang along to Hello, they were all staring at me in shock. "What?" I said in my Irish accent, that I get from my dads side of the family. "You can sing, you sound the same as Amy Lee!" Liza screched. I winced, "well I should, I am her daughter after all." I said.
She looked at me in shock. "Really?!?!" She screamed. I nodded my head. "Lixa calm down. Or you won't get your ticket to her concert!" I said as I waved my ticket in her face, my ticket had the words Amy Lee's Daughter printed on it.
She glared at me as James, Dessi, Matthew, Araceli, myself, Nick, Hope, Fae all laughed.

AT THE END OF THE ROAD

"Okay folks, we are going to have to walk four miles to get to the camp site." James said. I was walking until I heard a hiss, I paused. "Um... Guys? Did you also hear that hissing noise?" I asked nervously. The all shock their heads in the answer no, I pulled out my hand gun. The looked at me in shock, "Just in case some murder comes and trys to kill me." I said as I started walking over to them.
I jumped from tree to tree, trying to be a monkey. "Izzy! Your going to fall and break your neck!" James yelled. I looked at him before jumping off of the tree and doing a couple of backflips and landed on my feet. "Yeah, imma totally going to break my neck!" I said sarcastically. He simply rolled his eyes, and mumbled a whatever.
I giggled as James said I sound really absolutely fucking amazballz when I sing. I looked at him before singing, "Now I will tell you what I've done for you, screaming, and bleeding for you! Oh I can't trust my self any more. I, die again as I'm going under!" (I believe those are the lyrics to Going Under....) I looked at all my friends, I don't even remember all their names. I only know James...
"Are we going to make smores when we get there?" I paused, "cause this bitch is hungry!" I said pointing to myself. Mmmm food, best thing about life! They all looked at me. "What's with the weird stares.. Its kinda creepy!" I said while looking at my feet.
We finally got to the camping site, now to just set up my shit... I tried putting up my tent, but that ended badly... "Oh my god, Izzy are you okay?" James asked me. "Yeah, ugh... I'm so done with this tent!" I replied.
"If you want we can... Um... Share a tent?" He looked at me with a curious face. I smiled then said, "Why yes I will beautiful!" I also winked at him when I called him beautiful.
He blushed, "awe!!!! Is Mr.James blushing!?" I shouted gaining everyone's attention. "Sh-sh-shut up..." He said blushing harder. I just laughed, after I was done with my fits of laughter I walked to the lake that was only like 50 feet away from our camp. I got closer to the water, but as I was going to walk back some one tackled me into the water.
"What the fuck!!" I shouted as I came out of the water. I looked over to see a laughing James. "I hate you..." I say as I get out of the water and to my tent, "oh and your sleeping with the dogs tonight!" I shout at him. "Whatever you say hun!" He said back. Ugh, he is so annoying. I went into my tent and got dressed, in sweat pants and a tight black short sleeve shirt.
I hummed as I started making a smore, mmm these things are so friggin good! "Well time to start cooking." I say as I grabbed some food from the container.
I grabbed a box of macaroni and cheese, also some hot dog. After the food was done, I cut up the hot dogs and put them in the macaroni and cheese and mixed it together.
After dinner we told stories and I sang a song. Then I went to bed with James. I curled into a ball on his left side because I was freezing from still being a little bit wet from getting pushed into the water. He held me close for warmth and the wrapped us up in his quite roomy sleeping bag, I played my head on his chest and was thinking about how fun this was going to be with my old childhood best friends camping. I soon feel asleep listening to the light snores from James.

THE NEXT MORNING.....

I woke up and went out side of the tent, no one was up so I decided that I would scout around the area, I put on a new T-shirt a Sleeping With Sirens, I put on my tight red skinny jeans and then I put on my colorful socks then my combat boots. I was ready to explore the scenery, just as I was about to walk out of the camp site James came out of the tent. "What are you doing?" I looked at him and smiled "I am going to explore, want to come?" I asked him. He looked at me with a questioning look on his face "nah I am good, I'm still tired. I only work up cause I heard noise out here and you where gone. Plus I really need to go pee." He said as he walked to a bush in just his underwear, I giggled he has a nice ass and a nicely built back perfect for his ass. "Nice underwear boo, it really shows off your ass perfectly." I giggled more at him blushing before I started actually walking into the woods.