PT 1

I waved my mother goodbye and got onto the bus, thank God the dog's weren't a problem today.

I got to school as normal, except for the fact that the principal was staring at me. My heart started to pound in my chest as I hurried down my hall, I got to class and sat in my seat. I was one of the later kids to get to class because of my bus, but I wasn't tardy/late. I started talking to my friend Infront of me, Terry. "We have three tests today! Can you believe that shit?" Terry groaned as she got those words out, "Hard not to believe, lmao." I answered and laughed as the teacher spoke up, "I know today is Wednesday and y'all are more talkative than yesterday, but you do need to work!" He hollered over all the speaking voices.

It soon became 7:20, time for the announcements. We all stood up with not a sound, except for me, I groaned as I stood up.

After the announcements we all sat back down and ate the last of their breakfast and by the time it was 7:33 we all left the classroom and went to our morning classes, we all had different ones based off of our intelligence.

"Alex! You are working with Oakley!" The teacher hollered in my area, I nodded and walked over in her area.

"Since I'm your friend I guess a can tolerate you for a while." I said with a stern tone she didn't answer, "Be that way then.".

We didn't talk for the rest of the time. By the time we all left the room we had a new book at all of our desks "The Book of Elsewhere" Ooo interesting, I thought to myself as as I sat down and opened the book, the inside was filled with picture frames. I soon slammed it shut, I even startled myself.

-Time skip to lunch bc I don't want you to go through all those classes-

As me, Oakley, and Kendra were all talking Kendra noticed my hair sticking up, she laughed "Hey Alphalpha can I have a strawberry?" Looked at her in confusion "Huh?" I said with a confused look because she was looking at me, Oakley just laughed along. I sat there in confusion, "Don't just sit there fatherless, say something" Oakley said with a chuckle, obviously I was upset with conversation so I did the only thing I known what to do, cry. I just sat there with streams of tears coming from my face as I got louder and I cried harder. I didn't even care that everyone was looking at me as if I had almost died. I was hurt I didn't want anyone to come near me, I was done with everything.

We got back to class and I just sat there with my face all sticky and my eyes all puffy, questions were asked. I didn't answer, I couldn't answer. I couldn't breathe. By the time the bell rang again, it was time to leave, I was ready to leave. I never wanted to come back to this hell hole again.

I got on the bus and just got on my phone, watched some TikTok. What I could watch of TikTok, then I got off the bus and went inside. My mom was at work still so that was a plus, I threw off my bookbag and sat down on the couch. My dogs welcomed me with dog kisses and happy little barks as a stroke their backs. (As petting, not in a zø0ph1l3 way.) Then, my cat welcomed me as well, she wasn't supposed to be inside but that didn't matter. I let her on my lap as she purred, before I could say anything my neighbor came. "Hey Alex, I got your package. It was on my porch." He said giving me the package and rubbing his neck God, he's just perfect. "Thank you!" I said with a kind smile as I took the package and sent him off. This isn't what I ordered.. I thought to myself, then I realized. He gave me a gift, I dug through the box to find a not and some flowers. My heart raced as I read the letter

“Dear Alex...”

T.B.C !!