~Train Of Love~ Part 2 Tanjiro x Dragon! Fem! Reader

This oneshot was requested by Sage_Lover

Once Tanjiro got back from his mission with lots of questions in mind, he went back to a building where Wisteria was placed all over. Tanjiro was then served food, in which being Tempura and Kelp rice balls.

"Tanjiro! How was your missionn???" Zenitsu asked curiously as he plopped a sweet potato tempura into his mouth, while Inosuke was munching on his food. "It was alright...besides nearly getting killed" Tanjiro replied.

"EHH?!" Zenitsu yelled shocked since he knew Tanjiro was pretty song. "YOU FOUGHT A DEMON THAT STRONG THAT YOU NEARLY GOT KILLED??" Zenitsu asked again to confirm as Tanjiro nodded. "Yep, but thankfully someone saved me" Tanjiro said with a sincere smile. "Ehhh....that's interesting" Zenitsu told him.

~One week later~

Tanjiro and the rest was told to go to Mugen Train. In which they say, a lower rank demon was there. Of course, knowing that Zenitsu was skeptical whether to go or not.

Once they arrived at the train station, "I WANNA RACE THAT THING MONITSU" Inosuke yelled as he pointed at the train, "STOP DOING THAT YOU BOAR, YOU'RE ATTRACTING ATTENTION" Zenitsu yelled back as he dragged Inosuke and Tanjiro into the train.

Once they got seated, they heard a voice. "UMAI" It says repeatedly, turns out the flame hashira was also sent to a mission here. "Eh? Rengoku-San?" Tanjiro asked as Rengoku continued eating. "YOU BETTER TRAIN ME YOU BRIGHT MAN" Inosuke yelled as he wanted to get stronger, as Rengoku agrees after this mission he will.

Soon the ticket collector came and put holes on their tickets, soon everyone fell to slumber. Each dream has their own wonders and fantasy, the children were there to destroy the soul. Each person fortunately managed to escape it. Tanjiro's being first.

After he realized it was some sort of trap, Tanjiro went up the train to find where the neck is, to slice the demon. As he was on the way to the front part of the train, Inosuke jumped up the train helping Tanjiro. Zenitsu, Rengoku, and Nezuko were protecting the people inside the train.

Slashes to slashes, they nearly cut the demon's head off. But it was difficult, Tanjiro thought about getting extra help so he blew on the shell given to him. A sound could be heard, and a dragon looking figure came. "So...you need my help huh?" She stated as she continued "Well then, I'll certainly give it to you".

She distracted the demon long enough for Tanjiro and Inosuke to slice the demon's neck off. Once, everyone got down safely and Rengoku walked out of the cart bringing everyone to safety. An upper rank demon with stripes approached and offered Rengoku to be a demon so they could train, being the person Rengoku was, he declined.

After they fought, the demon (who they later found out was named Akaza) turned Rengoku into a donut (by that I mean he killed Rengoku lmao). Tears got to their eyes as they saw the sight happening to them. Rengoku said his last words and fairwells before he died.

Everyone in the Demon Slayer Corps was upset at that news and mourned over his death, but fret not since this was just the beginning of an important journey.

A/N

I made quite a long, but rushed chapter lol but anw no part 3 because i'll be busy enough studying for my tests and also js bc no :)
Also i'll still be online on wp to read, not write!

Highlighting that part incase someone leaves a request (I'll still be doing the requests tho)

Also support me by donating money on my ko-fi account
Here's the link:
https://ko-fi.com/heyitsash