1.9

"Jordan?" Logan questioned.
"You're almost naked." Jordan responded, straight faced. "Why?"
"Hey man it's really not your business." Logan turned back to me.
"Are you with lavender?" Jordan tried to look past Logan.
Logan closed the door a bit more so all Jordan could see was him.
"Jordan what do you want?" Logan sounded annoyed.
"Lavender." He pushed Logan out of the way.
I scrambled to grab the blankets and pull it up to my chest.
"Jordan what the hell!" I shouted.
"I miss you lavender." Jordan stepped toward me.
"Jordan get out." Logan opened the door.
"Not without her." He turned to stare at Logan.
"She's not something you can own she's a person. She can decide and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want you."
"She did at one point when she didn't even think about wanting you."
"Shut the fuck up." Logan curled his hands into fists.
"Are you getting mad?" Jordan's voice stayed calm the whole conversation.
"I'm going to ask you one last time to get out." Logan's eyebrows furrowed.
"Or what?" Jordan put his hand behind his back, pulling out a handgun. It pointed straight at Logan and Jordan's finger was on the trigger.
"Jordan stop!" I shouted.
"Shut up!" He waved the gun at me.
Logan lunged forward at Jordan knocking him against the wall. Jordan dropped the gun pushing Logan on the ground. I sat shouting from the bed, fumbling to get my phone.

Once the phone was in my grasp I tried to get up from the bed and run. I stood in front of the bed as the ringing of the gun firing went through my ears. An excessive amount of pain went through my side as I slid to ground, dropping the phone.

Jordan was on top of Logan with his hand on the gun. They both froze as a bullet soared into me. Jordan didn't hesitate to get up and vanish. Logan crawled over to me taking my head in his lap. My eyes fluttered shut and reopened multiple times.

"Lavender please stay with me!" Logan cried.
"You can't leave me. Open your eyes please lav." Tears rolled down his face.

My eyes fluttered shut and my breathing slowed.

"No, no lavender! Wake up!" Logan shook me.
He laid me back on the ground, grabbing the phone and dialing 911.

"Lava I don't know if you can hear me. But I have to tell you something's if this is the last time." He stroked my hair.
"When we were in in 4th grade and someone stole your Reese's cup. It wasn't Lucas it was me. And when you went to prom with Marcus he didn't send you the flowers I did. Hell he didn't even know your dress color. I had to tell him that too." He wiped his eyes.
"And when you were sad about your dog dying in 6th grade and I bought you the lame $1 chocolates that tasted like plastic. But you ate them anyways just to make me happy. Or how about the time your favorite pink lip gloss went missing. Well actually I toke it and gave it Lucy when we were a 'thing'. Stupid of me right? To steal my best friends lipgloss for another girl."
He sniffled. "And how could I forget 8th grade when we went tricker treating as ghost. Our sheets weren't even white. Mine was cheetah and yours zebra. We went around telling people we were the ghost of animals past. Looking back at it we were the lamest 8th graders." He laughed.
"But most importantly Lavender Grace Montgomery. I love you so so much. If this is the last time I'll ever hold you which I hope it's not. I'll just be happy because I was privileged enough to love such and amazing girl. We have always been there for each other and-"

He got cut off by the yelling of the police. They carried me out and into an ambulance, Logan riding with me. They rushed me to the hospital, getting me help immediately.

Logan stayed in the room with me the whole time, holding my hand.

AN: omg this was an emotional roller coaster I would say.