Prologue

3rd Person POV

On top of a building, a blue-haired girl could be seen standing near the end of the rooftop while a black-haired boy could be seen standing 5 meters away from the girl. 

Even though it's raining heavily, both of them ignore it like air. All they do are look at each other straight in the eyes. Due to the rain, the girl's and the boy's hair got wet resulting in their eyes being covered.

Blue-Haired Girl: "...Y/n-Kun."

Y/n:  "....."

Blue-Haired Girl: "Do you... Love me...?"

Y/n: "...Of course."

Hearing the response, a small chuckle came out from the girl's mouth

Blue-Haired Girl: "You're really blunt Y/n. I love that kind of personality of yours."

Y/n: "...Misaki."

The blue-haired girl who's now named Misaki looks back and looks down to see the scenery. The buildings they are standing in are 300 Meters high.

Misaki: "Well of course I love you too, Y/n." Said the girl as she start walking near the rooftop even though considering how easy she could fall.

Y/n: "..... I-"

Misaki: "Then..." The Blu-Haired Girl stops on her track and looks at Y/n. Pushing her slightly means the end for the girl "Because... You  Love me..."

The next moment, all Y/n could hear was the girl he loved voice. It's as if he has gone deaf to the entire world except for the girl.

Misaki: "If... If I ask you for both of us to die together... Will you gladly do it for the sake of both of us?" Even though what the girl said was unhuman, all she could do is smile at the boy she loved.

Immediately, Y/n eyes open wide and start reaching out for her.

Misaki: ".....I Love you too... Y/n-Kun."

Then... The next moment the girl immediately falls down from the building.

Misaki: "And I... I'll always love you..."

Y/n look at his bottom and only see Misaki smiling at him even though she will die.

Then...

"KKYYAAAHH!!!"

"SOMEBODY!! CALL THE AMBULANCE"

The sound of panicking surrounds the people on the bottom, while Y/n is still focusing his sight on a pool of blood made by Misaki's corpse.

Y/n: ".....Yeah. I... I love you too... Misaki."

---------------------------------------------------

???: "Y/n... Oi Y/n!"

Y/n: "....."

???: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Hmm..."

Y/n wakes up due to the voice disturbing him and see a teenager with spiky brown-haired looking at him in front of his face.

Y/n then jolts up and immediately punches the face of the teenager making him wince in pain and start backing up to the corner of the room.

???: "Y-You-! What kind of person immediately punch someone when they wake up!?" Say the teenager while holding his nose.

Y/n: "....." Y/n blink a few times while processing what just happened. And then he just sigh "Well I couldn't help it when the first thing I saw is a face directly looking at me."