Chapter 1

Y/n POV

Right now I'm waiting in front of my friend, Fujimi's house since it's one of these days that I wake up early even though I don't know why.

And Nii-Nii is sick so he can't attend Kuoh Academy.

*Creak*

Fujimi: "Oh, Y/n. Sorry to keep you waiting."

Y/n: "Don't worry about that. Besides, we still have a lot of time so we shouldn't be late."

I then notice that Fujimi is by himself and not his other brothers.

Y/n: "Where's Motohama and Seigi-Senpai?"

Fujimi: "Ah, my elder brothers?" Fujimi just finished wearing the shoes, and go outside his house. "Seigi Nii-San already went to school. Meanwhile, Motohama Nii-San is sick today."

Y/n: "Eh... So your too huh..."

Fujimi: "Hmm...? 'Your too'?" hearing my words, Fujimi was confused for a second before connecting the dots "So both of our elder brothers are absent huh..."

"Y/N!!!!!"

I hear a familiar voice called out to me-

Y/n: "GAAH!!"

I suddenly felt a kick on my back as I went flying and my body kiss the ground. I bring my head up and see Hitomi Masunaga, the younger sister of the infamous Matsuda Masunaga, and the infamous "Gangster Girl" on Kuoh Academy, and boy she was fucking pissed as fuck...

Hitomi: "Oi, Underling #2. Why the fuck did you reply to me yesterday by giving a meme and not giving me the answer huh!?"

 Why the fuck did you reply to me yesterday by giving a meme and not giving me the answer huh!?"

Y/n: ".....No comment."

At the exact moment, Hitomi grabs me by my uniform collar.

Hitomi: "Huh!? What did you say!? I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU!!."

Hitomi shouts next to my ear making me wince in pain.

Y/n: 'God fucking dammit, why do you have to be so fucking loud in the morning?' 

Hitomi Masunaga. Infamous for beating a gangster on her own and always breaking the rules in Kuoh Academy. One of the most infamous cases is where she broke four students' legs and got suspended for that. Surprised that she hasn't been expelled I'll tell ya...

Now then what should I do in this situation?

Lying my way? No, I'll get beaten in pulp

Run away from her? No, she will beat me and beat me to pulp.

Ask Fujimi for help? 

Y/n: 'Now that I think of it where's Fujimi- AH HE FUCKING DITCHS ME THE MOMENT HE SEES HITOMI!! THAT MOTHER FUCKING GUY!!"

... Can't help it

Y/n: "Well it's because I don't have the motivation to give you the answers." I said bluntly as there is no other choice for me except to tell her the truth.