Prolouge

The stream is somewhat different this time. Everyone is doing lore in virtual reality. Some of the chat were making jokes about them trapped in virtual reality like that one anime. It was all laughs and jokes until someone cannot sign out. No one knew about that though, only the server owner, Dream. But he didn't get to tell anyone yet since all of them were somehow able to leave the game. Dream was confused until he saw a portal. Not just any kind of portal like the nether nor the end, it was.... oblong shaped, with some glitches.

"Well this is weird." he said as he walked up to the portal, but he still kept his distance for incase. As if on cue, he ran to the opposite direction as to not get sucked in by the portal. Unfortunately for him, he accidentally trips. He thought that it was over until someone took him and bring him to safety. That someone had pretty boy privileges, George.

"George!" Dream smiled with relief. "First, we gotta get out of here." The british boy said as he carried the green man in a piggyback style..

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Starting the the stream~" A pig man hums, setting up his livestream while also watching what the chat is saying. As always, people are commenting some "TECHNOLATE"s or just some random things like 'E'. 

"AWWWW COME ONE CHAT, I'M NOT EVEN LATE!" He groaned, tired of the chat's "nonsense". As techno finally revealed his perspective and showing it to the stream, he then started to do his routines in the server. Like collecting items, ringing a bell, and etc. After some speeches and talking about things he's gonna do for lore today, he decided to log out for a while since he's gonna get something.

.....

"HEH?" Techno pressed the log out button multiple times, but didn't accomplish on leaving the game. "Are you seeing this chat?" the pinkette said in disbelief, it's as if he's planning on sueing the government for how many times now. The chat then spammed words and donations which made Techno not able to read them properly but then one of the donations caught his eye. It stated; "There's an anime that's about a guy, named Kirito, who cannot leave the game and got stuck in the VR world." A minute after Techno read the donation out loud, the weebs in the chat started to take over and either commented things on how to get out of the situation or how that's a big problem. He'd probably say both. The blade then messaged Dream about what's happening to him and asked if the others, including Dream, can't log out of the game too. 

Don't worry, he also whispered to Dream that chat said "there might be a way to get out of the mess". Welp I hope that's true-  ...

 Techno then got interrupted by a sound of footsteps. He marched to the door, swinging it open as he find his old friend. The creator of Minecraft, the legend, the almighty crowfather, tHE ONE AND ONLY,,,, PHILZA MINECRAFT.  

As Techno dashed towards Phil, the chat then again, spammed. But not those nonsensical annoying spams, instead it's a notice? Wait, that's still kinda annoying- "Chat, what do you mean there's a portal behind Phil?" the pinkette turned around and couldn't believe that chat was right for once. "PHIL LOOK OUT!" He reached his hand but it was too late. The portal dragged Philza's body and sucked him in. As Techno was thinking on what was happening, he suddenly felt a force through the portal. Techno grabbed a tree to not let him go into the portal. But he then remembered how Philza was also inside that portal, which made him loose a bit of a grip. And with that, Techno then also got eaten by a portal that looks like an egg.

*Ph1lza left the game*

*Technoblade left the game*

-------------------

- a/n))

soooo i decided to edit and proofread this prologue ;w;- Kinda forgot about this since I got tons of ideas in my head and im also quite busy, like- drowning with assignments, some existential crisis, procrastination, you know the drill :')) 

OH OH- im also trying to change my writing style a bit but donz worry, cuz me a author wont change it too much lol...(not that i posted chapters yet- plsdontkillmereaders--) and im also trying to write fics with my laptop, still trying tho- it's quite different since because of the spacings :^

oo ye, imma post some chapters not too long, i've been preparing >:)) especially since its summer break rn hhehehehhshshd--   okk see ya soon :]]

1 more thing, i may or may not wrote another story, but its still in my drafts and still has 1 chapter, and its a bnha x mha fanfic B))

ok bye-