1 || Where..?

' italics '   = thoughts
" " = talking
bold = japanese

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Today is the day. 'Doing a very poggers lore stream while doing VR? how cool is that?' Someone excitedly thoughts as they opened twitch and started setting up for their stream. After finally setting their stream up and being ready, they pressed the "start streaming" button. The chat then soon flooded with greetings and some pogchamps which is very poggers.

That streamer doing his occasional ted talk, decided to officialy start the stream by then and pick the song for the day. Waiting for the beat, they then said...

"WHAT IS UP CHAT!" A blonde British child yells through his mic, gleefully greeting his audience. "How are all of you today chat?" the said chat sent some "fine's" and "hbu's".

"I'm feeling good today, feeling good." He nods, or bops his head with the music. It's a really interesting stream after all (since when was it not interesting?) everyone's so excited about this stream, because you know, Tommy's gonna use VR WHILE DOING SOME LORE. ISN'T THAT QUITE POGGERS?? Welp, ahem, going back to the stream, Tommy's not really done setting up his VR set yet. So, he's gonna suffer for awhile and chat's there for it. Unexpectedly, Wilbur called him on discord in the middle of him being somehow stuck between the wires. 

'Wait is that Wil?' 

Tommy walked to where his mouse is but eventually trips from the tangled wires. Chat looks like they are holding their laughs, well some of the chat. The other part of the chat are sending support messages or something weirdchamp... oh prime-

Tommy tries to roll around and trying to get up, hopeful that it will work. But oh how much of a wrong choice it is. He fell, oof. He also kind of hit his desk and the mouse fell off, which helped him? since it clicked and answered Wil's discord call. When Tommy accidentaly joined the call, Wilbur then laughed hysterically.  "You look so stupid right now." Tommy look confused. 'When did I join the call? And what does he mean by- oh.' Wilbur is probably watching Tommy's stream at the moment. Tommy laughed at the realization. He then wriggled to the desk and managed to untangle some of the wires. When he escaped from the wrath of the wires, he looked at the discord tab and saw Wilbur and....

.

Chat was fuming. Tommy screamed when he saw someone in the call with him and Wilbur. Chat wondered who it is and then spammed questions.

"I, will not tell you cause that's quite a bit of a spoiler. You guys will just wait and see hm?" Tommy raises a brow to his camera and then to the chat box, expecting the viewers to agree with the big man and just have to wait to know who the mystery person is. Though, chat tried to theorize who is it and that if that person is related to the lore or not. But before they could try and spam 'some' questions again, he began to say an announcement to remind everyone.

"As all of you, or most of you, may or may not know, me and the boys are gonna be taking a break after this stream. It will maybe take a few weeks or months but, I'm sure you guys will gonna enjoy the lore we have right now." He smiles, pleased perhaps.

Tommy opens minecraft, joins the server, and then puts his VR set on, There then stood Wilbur staring at his soul menacingly.

"WHAT THE F-" Tommy jumps in surprise, hitting Wilbur's character in the process. Tommy first looks around his surroundings as it he's still not really used to using virtual reality.* When he starts acting more normally, he decides to go around the server and makes himself a bit used to using VR.