Sharife cooper prt3

Sorry for my spelling errors
Small imagine💋🤍

No one's pov👀"LANI BABY YOUR DAD IS ALMOST HERE"Y/n screamed from downstairs to her 5yr old daughter

No one's pov👀
"LANI BABY YOUR DAD IS ALMOST HERE"Y/n screamed from downstairs to her 5yr old daughter.

"IM ALMOST DONE GETTING READY MOMMY"lani said getting the rest of her stuff.

"Baby you have to stop screaming it's bad for the baby"

"Ughhh I'm sorry jaygupp"y/n said getting up off the couch to hug him

"I love you to ma"josh said kissing her.

Y/n and sharife broke up because he's not loyal to her at all and she said that was his last chance but she gave him another one and he cheated again so a couple of years later she started dating jaygup got engaged and now is 6 months pregnant.

Sharife is mad because him and josh was close but he couldn't do anything about it he's disappointed in himself for messing up with y/n but can't get her back anymore and he's with ash but he doesn't want to be with her he wants y/n...
__________________________________________________________

No one's :pov
-----------------

He came to come pick up his daughter from y/n house and when he got their y/n was he thought she was looking mad fine her boobs sitting were sitting up nice in her white t-shirt and her hair was in a messy bun and she had on her black reading glasses.

His dick started to rise thinking about all the ways he can slut y/n out .

"Hi rife lanis upstairs I'll go get her"y/n said turning around to walk upstairs.

Sharife looked at how fat her ass has got over the years watching how nice her behind swaying side to side as she walked upstairs.

5 minutes later lani came down and sharife started talking to y/n.

"So um you can drop her off Saturday at 5pm if that's a good time for you" y/n said hugging and kissing her daughter.

"Um, yeah that's good bc I have practice"Sharife said looking at her boobs.

"So y/n we should get back together I miss you and I know you miss me remember all the ways I used to slut you out"Sharife said looking at y/n with his eyes staring into her soul.

"1st of all lani is right here bro and 2nd of all no I'm in a happy healthy relationship, I'm pregnant and engaged so no you cheated on me hurt me way too much" y/n said with an attitude because he was asking such a dumb question.

"Hey ma I gotta go to practice I love you" Jay gup said kissing her from behind and kissing the baby bump then lanis forehead.

"Hey bro"josh said to sharife leaving.

"ok baby I love you be safe my love"y/n said kissing gup and hugging him.

"Hey, well anyway I have to go" sharife said with an attitude.

"Ok I love you so much lani"Y/n said kissing lani.

"te amo mas mami"Lani said I love you more mommy in Spanish.

"That was so good mama I'm so proud of you"Y/n said proud of lanis how good she's getting at Spanish.

"Well bye sharife love you be safe"Y/n said to sharife waiting for him to leave.

"Bye love you more y/n"Sharife said smiling at the girl he's still on love with.

The end♥️🤍

Thats what I'm gonna do to sharife if I see him right in front of ash😉💋

Thank y'all for reading I hoped you enjoyed
And I do request if anyone has ideas💗