Usagi x Misaki will get married

Usagi POV
I am so happy that my little Misaki forgives me. To show my appreciation, I am going to treat him a vacation to America. Little does he know that I am going to propose to him. I need to show that I love him, and only him. I was actually planning on proposing to him directly after the New Years Party, but... yeah.... that didn't happen. I already got Takahiros acceptance.

Flashback

-Directly after Takahiro said that Misaki should move back to his house again, Misaki practically ran to his room, leaving Takahiro and Usagi alone-

"I am so happy that you accept me and Misaki." I told to Takahiro.

"Of course. I mean, if you are both happy, I'll do anything." Replied Takahiro.

"Right. Speaking of Misakis happiness. I want to ask you if I can marry him." I said. Wow, I said it. Now I have to wait for his reply. Geez he cannot reply quick enough

"Before I answer, I must know what you two were fighting about. I must know that I can give away my precious little brother to somebody who will only do good to him." Said Takahiro. Crap, my chances of his acceptance are slipping. I understand where Takahiro is coming from though. So innocent. I guess I should tell him the truth because he will find out eventually. And I would rather him hate me now, rather than later. I will propose to Misaki only when Takahiro trusts me again. I will wait if it takes 60 years. Ok, maybe not that long, but you get the point.

"Usagi?" Asked Takahiro. Oops, I guess I went into la la land.

"Sorry, Takahiro. I was spacing out." I replied.

"Its ok. Aren't you going to tell me?" Said Takahiro. I can tell he is getting a little impatient.

"The truth is... it was all my fault. I made a dick move when I was drunk.... I.... started banging another guy." I said, looking down at the floor. I was scared to see his expression.

"Ok, sure, whatever. but why didn't you come to see him for the next three days?" Takahiro said, his voice had an edge of anger in it. I don't blame him. He put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched. Small enough so Takahiro doesn't notice. He didn't. Haha. Its ironic. I am telling hin something that should make him furious with me, and all he cares about is my own well being. Both of the brothers are too selfless for there own good.

"You wanna know why? Because I talked myself into believing that it was easier to continue bang this guy than making Misaki forgive me." I told him. I looked up at him. He has to hate me now.

I had to make him forgive me. I put my hands on his shoulder, and I practically started to beg him. I started to cry on his shoulder. "Please. Please let me marry Misaki. I made an unforgivable mistake, but I will not make a mistake like that again. I promise that I will love Misaki wholeheartedly. I will not cheat on him again for as long as I live. I love him. I love him so much it hurts." I said everything that I meant. Now I have to wait for his answer. I looked up at him with my tear struck eyes. I just realized that this is the first time I cried in front of him.

Takahiro combed my hair back, putting it in the back of my ears. "You wont cheat on him again?" Said Takahiro. I can tell he was picking out his words very carefully.

"I promise. I swear with my whole heart. If I do, you can come to my house, and murder me yourself." I said, still begging. At that, he took his hands off my shoulder.
"Woah. I would never go that far." Said Takahiro, backing away from fear.

"Yeah. I know. But if I do, then I am telling you that it is fine." I replied, walking towards him. He stopped backing up.

"Well, if you are that serious about him, then I suppose you can marry him." Said Takahiro, rubbing my back. I immediately hugged him. I hugged him harder than I ever had before.

"Usagi... cant... breathe..." said Takahiro, in between struggling breathes. I loosened up for him to breath. He started choking.

"Sorry for that. But, seriously. Thank you. Thank you so much. I can not even express how much I am thankful for you through words. But honestly. .. thank you." I said, being careful I do not hug him too tight again. Then I saw Misaki come out of his room, with his stuff all packed. I immediately let go.

"What happened here?" Said Misaki. Takahiro opened his mouth to speak, but I started to speak before he even had a chance.

"Nothing. I was just telling Takahiro how thankful I was that he accepted us." It wasn't entirely a lie. I was thanking him. Misaki opened his mouth to speak, but he quickly retrieved it. He just simply shrugged it off. I was thankful that he didn't pry it any further.