Chocolates for Doe

This is a late valentines entry but better late than never

-------

YOU'S POV
It was a pretty weird day, first you get some weird bars, chocolate maybe? at your door step with a sloppily drawn heart.

And during work this guy with weird shirts kept staring at me...

Good thing I was able to avoid him by being too busy. Our day was cut short since Valentines day was apparently a holiday.

You get off the bus notice that same guy enetring a house near you.  With the strongest sensation of being watched you went home and suddenly got the bright idea to give some chocolates to your neighbors, not all of them of course. "Yeah.... I could make that, damn I'm such a nice person" You say getting up and grabbing some shape molds and some pure chocolate you got.

Mixing some melted down chocolate, putting them in molds and letting them freeze while you grabbed some containers to put them in.

SHOULD YOU GIVE ONE TO THAT ONE GUY?
YES
NO

What? Well... I guess so. Maybe I could make some for him, yeah.

SHOULD YOU GIVE ONE TO THAT ONE GUY?
YES <
NO

You put them all together and go outside. Putting out chocolates on peoples door when they don't answer. One bag left, one door left. Walking to the house, weird, you don't even know where the hell it is, odd.

Knock knock knock... Knock knock kno-

The door opens and out came a man who looked oddly familiar but yet, not at the same time. He smiles wide. "Hi" He says staring at you for an uncomfortable amount of time. "Hey sorry for avoiding you at the gas station, here Happy valentines" You say handing him a bag of chocolate. All the guy did was stare at you and the bag in his hands back and forth and that fucking smile, goddamnit that creepy ass smile.

After what felt like 7 000 years, he looked at you. "...Thanks" And closes the door.

What a weird guy.

'THEY ROCIPROCATED, YES!' He thought as he giddily placed the bag of chocolates infront of his Y/n shrine where it displayed their baby teeth, pictures, and countless fanfics he wrote of him and Y/n. "Happy Valentines day Y/n" he says kissing his meat effigy ogf them before staring at the bag of chocolates for an uncomfortably number of hours.

----
damn. I am getting worse at this