E p i l o g u e

after the woman left, she wasted no time and read the letter.

A letter for you, my love.

You left immediately...you didn't even let me say I wanted to say..you're so mean, but i love you... And I know this is coming, so i decided to just write everything i want to say now.. And it's really hard for me actually And i know, it's hard for you too.. I'm so stupid, I broke our friendship.. I'm sorry for everything.. and actually I already knew it wouldn't work. But i still tried. I'm dumb as fuck, aren't i?..I just really thought there was a chance, but there's none ... And I still wonder what would have happened If i confess to you in the day when I find out that I like you.. would it still be like this even if I didn’t pretend? Aishhh, i shouldn't be thinking that now. Thank you also for everything.. I'm really sorry and i love you..

Until we meet again..
Sincerely, ur baby sister.

Those words, after she read those words, sentences, she couldn't think of anything else. Those friendship, love, and There for each other. She still can't believe.

All youngji wanted was her to love her and accept her, but she made her suffer even more.

She thought youngji deceived on her, but that's really the truth, she pretended to be a man, just for things like that.

She really can't still believe on what's happening, all she thought about now was where she is now. and if she's okay or still suffering.

After that day, youngji doesn't show up anymore, even all her social media is deleted, she also left the house where she lives before.

It's been 3 years, But she still hasn't seen her bestfriend kim youngji, maybe she's happy now, that's what she always thought but she still couldn't stop herself from worrying.

This all your fault. that's what her brain always tells her.

She quietly cried in front of the table where she was sitting.
She can't stop herself from crying, she still can't forgive herself even though it's really not her fault.

"So you have read my letter?"

She stopped when she heard that voice, the voice that had once been her love, boyfriend and friend, the voice she wanted to hear.

She thought she would never hear that voice again, but here she is now standing in front of her.

"Hi."

Kim youngji once loved didn't response, but look at her. a lot has changed in her appearance, her hair has grown out now. This is the face she missed and it's now in front of her.

Kim youngji suffered a lot of times, thinking that there was no hope and it was all her fault, and tried to kill herself so  many times, if not just because of her friend maybe she is no longer standing here in front of her now.  she watches her from afar and smiling like an idiot if she sees her smiling too, and even after those 3 years, she still can't forget what happened . She went back and forth to this library where they first met thinking that she may have seen her letter but still nothing.then one day she dicided again to end her life without anyone knowing and that was when the old woman she gave the letter in suddenly called.  Jjj

"I miss you, why did you just come back now? I thought you died."

And that was the life of two pretty young girls who once became friends and became couple and how they suffered through those days, weeks, and months.

The end.