The bathroom

Hey guyssss surprise surprise I'm uploading another chapter! Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dani was in the middle of cleaning the upstairs guest bathroom in the Malfoy mansion when she spots the electric tooth brush sitting on a little shelf above the toilet. She shakes her head trying to convince herself not to. But the more she thought about it the more she wanted it. She quickly shut the bathroom door forgetting to lock it and grabs the toothbrush sitting down on the edge of the tub. She then reaches up her skirt and pulls down her lacy panties throwing them to the side.

Biting her lip Dani turned on the electric toothbrush to lustful to realize how loud the toothbrush actually was. She lifted her legs up to rest on the tub opening her legs so her bare pussy was out in the open and already wet from the thought of the  vibrations.

She slowly lowered the toothbrush to her clit and almost cried out from the intensity of the vibrations. Quickly covering her mouth with her free hand she starts moving the toothbrush around in circles on her clit. Her head falls back and she lets out a needy moan grinding onto the toothbrush.....

LUCIUS'S POV:
DOWNSTAIRS IN HIS OFFICE
I was in the middle of working at my desk when I heard soft muffled moans coming from upstairs. I curiously get up from my chair and walk to my office door opening it to hear the moans getting louder....Dani I thought as I then rushed upstairs to find the source of the moans. It was coming from the spare bathroom! I chuckle to myself already half hard from Dani's beautiful moans and discretely put my ear up against the bathroom door. Is that ....a vibrator!? I quickly try the bathroom door and it was unlocked. Rooky mistake I thought to myself as I burst into the room and see a shocked Dani sitting with her legs wide open on the side of the tub with....is that my toothbrush!? "Oh you are going to regret this" I say menacingly.

I grab Dani harshly by the wrist and pull her up and out of the bathroom storming down to my office and slamming the door behind us. Once the door is locked I throw her onto to the ground and stare down at her my eyes full of anger. "How dare you do such dirty things during working hours" Dani just sits there wide eyed clearly enjoying the degrading but behind that there is still fear in her eyes.

This makes me smirk. Fear she is scared of what I could do to her. "Bad girls deserve punishments don't they?" I ask staring down at her expectingly. No answer. Within seconds I have her in a choke hold her eyes now wide with fear as she desperately claws at my hands around her throat. "I expect an answer when I ask you something darling"

I spit on her face and then shove her to the ground with a smile on my face. She coughs rubbing her throat but I still see that ambition and lust in her eyes behind the fear. "You dirty slut you liked that didn't you? Huh didn't you?" I ask staring down at her small frame. "Y-yes" she croaks out. But no that wasn't enough for me I needed a yes sir. I sigh shaking my head. "I thought I taught you better than this darling"

after a few seconds of unbearable silence I storm over to my desk knocking everything off of it and onto the floor with a loud crash. Her eyes go wide in confusion and fear.

Without saying a word I pick her up by her waist and shove her down onto my desk with her stomach pressed up against the desk and her ass arched into the air. Calmly I sit down in my office chair pulling it up close to the desk and without warning I slap her ass causing her to shriek. "Say sorry" I growl. "Sorry" she whimpers and I just sigh in response. "I thought we went over this already darling"

my hand lands once again onto her ass in the same spot leaving a large red handprint. She squeals "Sorry Daddy!" I smirk."much better my love" she sighs in relief thinking the punishment is over but no I'm not done with her yet.

"get on your knees Infront of me" I demand. She quickly gets off the desk and onto her knees looking up at my with puppy dog eyes. I scoff. "Your cutesy eyes and stuck out lip won't save you this time."

Already knowing what it is I want she quickly undos my belt and pulls my pants and boxers down letting my large member spring out. She leans down teasingly licking and sucking at the tip causing my breath to quicken. She then takes about half of it down her throat spit dripping down her chin onto the floor. After a while I can't take it anymore and I grab her hair forcing my dick fully down her throat so the tip is touching the back of her throat.

With a low moan I control her head pushing her up and down on my dick. She comes off of it with a huge gasp tears streaming down her face but I don't care. Without letting her get anymore air I shove her back down on my cock her whimpers vibrating my dick in the back of her throat making it even more pleasurable. "Good girl such a good girl" I praise continuing to roughly shove her head down onto my cock.

I feel myself getting close and stop. I want to be inside her when I cum. Quickly I pull her up by her hair and turn her around so her stomach is leaning against the desk. I once again smack her plump ass before sliding her skirt down her beautiful long legs and onto the ground.

Spreading her cheeks I finally get a good view of that beautiful wet pussy. I go down on it licking and sucking up her beautiful juices. She moans leaning further into the desk sticking her ass out more for me. I smirk and continue eating her out.

With my finger I start stroking her entrance teasingly causing her to whimper out needingly. "Please...I need you gahhhhh" she moans mid sentence as I stick my finger into her curling it in just the right way so it hits her prostate. "Mmmhhhf lucius" she moans out as I add a second finger scissoring her pussy stretching it out and preparing it for something bigger.

"I want...." She starts to say. Lifting her chin up and over her shoulder to look at me I say "what do you want darling? Use your words." She blushes looking down at the desk before attempting her sentence again. "Please fuck me daddy" she whimpers her face red with desire and embarrassment.  "As you wish" I respond lining my now fully erect cock up with her hole. Slowly I inch by inch slide into her tight warm pussy with a groan of pleasure. "You feel so good baby."

Without warning I speed up pounding into her. She gasps at the sudden harshness. "Fuuuuuuck" she moans out letting her head fall back. All that could be heard was the slapping of skin to skin and the heavy breathing and moans coming from us. I harshly grab her throat and kiss her my tongue exploring her mouth. My thrusts only get faster and faster as the pleasure starts building up inside me. "This is what bad girls get" I say in a low tone my breathing getting heavier and heavier by the second and I can tell she is close as well.

Sitting down in my office chair and pulling her down on top of me and without even having to say anything she starts riding me her arms clinging around the back of my neck and her head falling backwards as she lets out the most profound noises I've ever heard. All I can think about when I look at this beautiful human riding me is how perfect she is in every way. Her beautiful waist and thick thighs her ass bouncing up and down as she rocks back and forth. "Shit- I'm close" I moan my eyes going dark with lust.

I grab her hips and start slamming her down onto my dick. Her eyes are rolling back into her head and her mouth is wide open as she shamelessly goes up and down on me. "I- I'm cumming" she screams panting her face bright red. Her makeup is completely ruined mascara all around her eyes and tear stains running down her face. I've never seen something quite this beautiful. We cum together and all I see is white for a straight 40 seconds before the high starts winding down and I relax into the chair turning her around to face me.

She goes limp against my chest I can feel her heartbeat and can hear her heavy panting. "Such a good girl you did so good for daddy" I praise running one hand through her hair while the other wrapped around her waist. Her eyes are shut and I can tell she is completely exhausted. I chuckle to myself standing up and heading to the bathroom connected to my office to wash both of us.

The more I'm around Dani the stronger my feelings have become and it's honestly scary. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I've never felt the need to praise and take care of someone to protect them from all harm and to soothe them. As I sit in the bathtub with her in my lap her head against my chest falling in and out of sleep as I shampoo her hair all I can think about is how I love her....

Wait...."I'm in love with her"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Woah Lucius actually has feelings? Shocker.

Thanks for reading this chapter! Ik I don't post a lot but I'm still forever grateful for the support I've gotten on this book! Happy reading <333