Chapter 15

Well, since I felt a little bit sorry here 😏, so Ima update twice today. Cuz I'm a ✨𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑔𝓊𝓇𝓁✨ 💅🏻🙄

"He's outside the castle. OUTSIDE the trees" said Asahi. They all startled.

Loud silence filled the room in instant. Representing the shock they felt hearing Asahi's words, as they all stopped breathing for a second. 

Asahi throws his gaze to the floor, can't even bear to look at them right now. He felt guilty. Biting his lip hard, ready to get scolded by his brothers. 

"Wha-what do you mean??" said Hyunsuk speechlessly with his eyes widen. He looks at Asahi in disbelief. "No no this can't be true" said Hyunsuk while shaking his head, trying to deny what he just heard. "Asahi tell me it's not true..." Guiltiness hit Asahi like a truck, as he closes his eyes. Refusing Hyunsuk's request.

"Jaehyuk hyung... teleports outside" said Haruto clearing the situation.

"Asahi what have you done??" Junkyu stares at Asahi.

Asahi looks at Junkyu. "I- I didn't mean to- I'm sorry... I shouldn't have drag him into this..." His word stuttered. He looks at the ground guiltily. Yes it IS his fault. He shouldn't have let Jaehyuk do the magic. He shouldn't have told Jaehyuk about his ability. And he should have stop Jaehyuk from going there. 

It's your fault, Asahi.

"Your apology ain't gonna change a shit. Jaehyuk is out there alone, Junghwan is unconscious, the power is in chaos. And it's all because of you" said Yedam with a glare before leaving the dining hall. The loud sound of door slamming flinches everyone there. Asahi holds his tears.

"Asahi, you owe us an explanation" said Jihoon seriously.

Hey readers! I will be in hiatus for a month. So this is probably the last update for march and april. Byeee, don't forget to vote yall