🗯𝘎𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘏𝘜𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 :: Frank Iero / Gerard Way ☆ GN

A/N not ferard 😀
GENRE fluff
WORD COUNT 2279

A/N not ferard 😀GENRE fluffWORD COUNT 2279

🎧 YOU WERE INSIDE YOUR ROOM

🎧 YOU WERE INSIDE YOUR ROOM. The day had been insanely boring, and you were ready to blast music and forget it all. You plugged in your headphones and cranked them to max volume. You aimed to make it as loud as possible, and you did. It was so loud that you didn't hear the sound of your best friend practically busting your door down.
"BOO!" A familiar face appeared in front of yours, grinning wildly.
You jumped back, you didn't invite anyone over.
"What the fuck Frank?" You yelled at the black-haired boy. "How did you get in?"
"Calm down, calm down." He said nonchalantly, "I made a copy of the key to your place."
"Why..?"
"So I can annoy the shit out of you. Also because I need a place to stay for a bit."
"Ugh fine, you could have just asked though."
"But now I can come over whenever!"
"That's not as nice as you think it is." You rolled your eyes.
"You got anything to eat?" Frank asked while strolling down the hallway. You groaned and followed him to your kitchen. You shuddered as your feet hit the cold tile floor.
Frank had his whole head in your fridge, rummaging around for anything good. Eventually, he pulls out some juice and waffles. "Dude you have nothing in your fridge." Frank laughed.
"At least I have one." You replied, taking a waffle from him.
"That's just cold." Frank pouted. You guys ate in silence, searching the tv for any shows.
"Ughhhh I'm bored already," Frank said after a while. "What do you do all day?" He slouched in his chair.
"Work, shop, eat." You said, drinking the last drops from a carton of juice.
"You don't have like... board games or something..?"
"Not really."
"What kind of person doesn't have ONE board game," Frank looked at you, narrowing his eyes, "I'm gonna search your garage." He started to walk away.
"Ew Frank, what," You got up and followed him. Sure enough, he was looking through shelves of random things. You mostly just used your garage as storage for things like batteries so it was dusty as fuck.
"What's this?" Frank picked a box up and grabbed something out. It was a rectangular container, on the top is said "Ouji Board".
"Fuck no." You said, walking over to grab it out of his hands.
"Are you afraid of ghosts or something?" He turned around and held it close to his chest. You tried to grab it but ended up tripping over a random can of spaghettios. Frank took this opportunity to run out of the garage and into your living room, happily opening the box and getting it set up.
"I'm not afraid of ghosts, but that shit is real. You can't treat it like a game dude." You sat down on the opposite side of him, watching him read the instructions. "You can go ahead and do whatever, I'm not getting involved."
"Come onnn, do you think you have evil ghosts in your house or something?"
"No, but you can totally like.. summon one with that, so have fun."
"What if I paid you?"
"You're broke."
"I have like 20 bucks okay?"
"..fine."