1| 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

"𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞."
✰*ੈ✩➶༻᯽༺✶☾༄✰

HEATHER CABRERA BRUSHED HER brown chestnut  locks that ran right below her shoulder, a wide ecstatic smile plastered onto her face

HEATHER CABRERA BRUSHED HER brown chestnut  locks that ran right below her shoulder, a wide ecstatic smile plastered onto her face. Her smiles were bright enough to melt the frigid frost that was hugging the glass on a windowpane during a regular winter day.

The sixteen-year-old was moving back into her childhood hometown and the teen was more than enraptured to see her old friends—however, there was one specific person that Thea was dreading to see.

Johnny Lawrence.

Thea hasn't seen the blonde-haired boy ever since she was ten years old and to say she hated him was an understatement.  As kids, Johnny's browbeating and habitually cruel personality was deeply seared into Thea's head, leaving her with the memory of him being nothing else but a  brutal bully.

But Thea was hoping that Johnny changed and she assumed he modified his childhood personality into a mature sweet young man.

Thea was currently slicing open the brown cardboard boxes that were holding her belongings back in Boston and her Walkman was attached to the waistband of her denim jeans. She was listening to Elton John through her headphones, softly humming the melodious sound that was coursing through her ears.

But Thea was so into her music, she didn't even realize her brother was standing in the doorway with his Pentax MX camera in his hand. He slowly pressed the shutter button, definitely using this picture for potential blackmail preferences in the future.

"Jesus, Tony, you're going to give me a heart attack. Get the hell out of my room!" Thea playfully yelled as she threw her hot pink pillow that had fringes on it, hitting Tony straight in the face. She heard an 'oomph' sound escaping her brother's lips and she smirked in victory.

"Mom! Thea hit me," Tony said in an overexaggerated child's voice, attempting to get his younger sister in trouble. As a child, Tony's mother passed away giving birth to him, and Jim was barely holding onto life until he met Eleanor, Thea's mom. Tony considered Eleanor as his mother and despite the absence of his dad, he still cared deeply about the relationship of his family.